AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

opinions on what people hate on multiplayer

Forum: AvP 2 Game
Everything about the Second Game from Monolith.
Topic: opinions on what people hate on multiplayer
Total Posts: 125

Deathtammer

ya know another thing i hate on multiplayer are the people that control most of the world. man my team just wishes that we could kill them. the problem is that if we do kill them around 500 bombs that are planted on the world will blow you up. no matter where you go there's some bombs. i bet your thinking why don't you guys just disarm the one near you, well the good thing is when they leave the bombs go away. but they are strong and tick my team off.

Crazy Alien Lord

what game are u talking about. this is for AvP2. the only bombs are from the gernades and those u cant have to many on one level at one time.

Deathtammer

Quote:
what game are u talking about. this is for AvP2. the only bombs are from the gernades and those u cant have to many on one level at one time.

its a mod that they made.

Crazy Alien Lord

ahhh
i dont play modded levels or unless it is given to me on my game. like how the extra MP levels were for PH

Deathtammer

Quote:
ahhh
i dont play modded levels or unless it is given to me on my game. like how the extra MP levels were for PH

Yah i can understand that but it is actually pretty fun playing moded levels.

Crazy Alien Lord

last time i did that i had to reformat my entire comp.

TIKI

Hey slof, would you play 1vs 1?

Crazy Alien Lord

i have challenged her many times. she doesnt play really anymore.

AlienSlof

Alien Lord is correct on this too! I don't play it online - I'm busy playing Morrowind at the moment, inbetween writing sessions!

Crazy Alien Lord

get writing sloffie. more DOX is needed.

AlienSlof

Yes, I really must get on with that, mustn't I?

TIKI

Thats a shame i could learn to play well agints aliens from a pro like you, i suck like hell agints aliens i use mainly plasma and disc.

AlienSlof

I don't know where you get this idea I'm a pro player from - I ain't - I'm not even that good at AvP2 - I used to be VERY good at Quake 3, but now I'm not half as good as I was because I don't play any more. I used to play something like 6+ hours a day online in the height of my Quaking days - I just don't have the time to keep up to a commitment like that now. When my 2 clans broke up and went their separate ways, I didn't bother joining any others, even though I had loads of offers. Also, the scene was rapidly degenerating - clans getting booted from the leagues for cheating became more and more common - all the fun had gone out of the game for me. And seeing the postings of some of you lot, I have no desire to play AvP2 online. At all.

TIKI

Oh damn that was 1 of my posts right, sry
I thought you where as a big alien fan

TIKI

a good player

AlienSlof

At Quake 3 yes, at AvP2 I am but average. I've been an alien fan since Alien the movie first came out, I was 14 at the time. Loved Giger's aliens ever since! Oh dear, I am so old!

Artemis

Yea it was a good movie wasnt it!

Cliff

Quote:
At Quake 3 yes, at AvP2 I am but average

Well I'm terrible at both games so I don't dare play online aswell

TIKI

Quote:
At Quake 3 yes, at AvP2 I am but average. I've been an alien fan since Alien the movie first came out, I was 14 at the time. Loved Giger's aliens ever since! Oh dear, I am so old!

Ginger what film is that i think i know it, but am not shure

AlienSlof

Quote:

Ginger what film is that i think i know it, but am not shure[

HR Giger - the artist who designed the xenomorph.

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(US || f7cfc79d2777f267f8481af577a3b5ef)