AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

opinions on what people hate on multiplayer

Forum: AvP 2 Game
Everything about the Second Game from Monolith.
Topic: opinions on what people hate on multiplayer
Total Posts: 125

SirYawnalot

Yup JA's gonna be the ultimate duelling game! I heard they're doing away with stances, they're being replaced by the different kinds of saber that everyone's heard about by now (single saber, dual saber and lightstaff) which will happily stop people from laming with Red stance.. I also heard they're planning on revamping kicking (the foot kind, not the server kind), although the only thing I've heard about it so far is that of all the saber types kicking will only be doable with the lightstaff. It's gonna be good..

Nuthouse_Escapee

Pred duels are fun in avp2 . i did a thread of rules for it

killadutch

i watched the trailer, looks pretty damn good
i had Jedi Outcast and i was very dissapointed, but i'll give #3 a shot

Deathtammer

you know i really hate the accident between eachother like when youve got a guy surrounded and somehow he escapes and everybody that was surrounding the person gets themself shot.

Deathtammer

man, it's so quiet a rat fart would seem loud. can somebody give me some info on JA.

SirYawnalot

www.lucasarts.com/products/jediacademy/

Deathtammer

Quote:
www.lucasarts.com/products/jediacademy/

cool thanks.

The Grim Reaper

I know how that is when goin' againist noobies cuz they think that they bad until they meet u then try to kill you.Now that's messed up cuz i when againist a noobie and he didn't kill me he killed my men so he took me on and saided he beat me and then i kill me with my stealth and that's why i hate noobie cuz they can confuse you sometimes.
Quote:

another thing i hate on mutiplayer are showoffs. they are just another thing that is a pain in the ass

Deathtammer

yes i too hate showoffs. i bet you they piss everyone off.

TIKI

You got that right

Deathtammer

Quote:
You got that right

we rest our case.

Slicer

Quote:
(im a vengeful person... i admit it! ironically my horoscope is scorpio...) and hunted them...

apparently i have a twin

Slicer

unbalanced weapons were one of the first UT's biggest shortcomings. Every weapon should be good in a certain situation, but there shouldn't be too much difference between how effective the weapons are in their best circumstances, otherwise guns become cheap like UT's ridiculously multiloading rocket launcher and overused shock combo.

I tend to disagree the multi rocket has very little power to it and was very hard to accually make contact with, and for the shock combo i donno where u got that bs but its a mod man one shot kill mod it v fun ^.^

SirYawnalot

Perhaps you need to play the game again, because multi-rockets can kill *anyone* regardless of their health. Unless you're thinking of UT2003 which is more well-balanced than its predecessor. As for the combo, I don't mean instagib (sorry but IMBECILE!), I mean the well-known effect where you shoot a secondary shock ball then hit it with a primary shock beam to make a massive explosion.

Slicer

i b talkin about the original and that rocket launch has betrayed me so freakin much and its a bitch to aim and it takes a few seconds to load the 3 rockets

and about ut2003 i really dislike the rockets underpowerment and the flank guns great damage it deals so if u say dats balanced i think u got ur head cocked or something

SirYawnalot

I'd say you're the one with the cocked head-- UT's rocket launcher holds 8 rockets.

TIKI

Now this went out of palance

Slicer

i be telling you its only 3 >.<

SirYawnalot

Okay, let's have a show of hands. Everybody who's ever played the original Unreal Tournament: those who know that the rocket launcher can load up to eight rockets at once say Yea, those who misguidedly believe it to load three rockets (which would certainly have made the game a lot better, but as it didn't happen this is one of the many ways in which UT2003 is superior to UT) say Nay.

Crazy Alien Lord

i beleive the person who thinks that it was three rockets is mistakenly reffering to the AvP2 and PH rocket luancher that could load three. ofcouse i have yet to play any of the unreal tournament games so i cant go with either one of the sides. im only taking a guess as, if the person was wrong, where the confusion could have came from.

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || 8f6500c9a5e6118511d162eb65c613e5)