AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

opinions on what people hate on multiplayer

Forum: AvP 2 Game
Everything about the Second Game from Monolith.
Topic: opinions on what people hate on multiplayer
Total Posts: 125

TIKI

Wow i have lots of things to learn yet
thanks

Crazy Alien Lord

acually slof he designed part of the xenomorph. we have fox and their bloody attorneys for the xeno that is today. the attorneys got arround some laws on gigers designs and all. the only thing i think he ever got for creating the basis of the xeno was a special thanx in the credits.

killadutch

my hero is stan winston.. why? <------- look at the avatar. Just a brilliant, brialliant man

Cliff

Well judging from some of Gigers xeno pictures he drew it look like he created more then just the basis but it's highly possible I'm wring. Not too surprising since fox didn't quite agree with some of Gigers slightly more sexual aspects of xenos (like the original egg design).

AlienSlof

Cliff is right - Giger did design the WHOLE original alien - Ridley Scott told him more or less what he wanted, and Giger came up with the creature we all know and love. He had less say in some of the others, he co-designed the queen with James Cameron, also he designed the dogburster - it was originally codenamed 'Bambi' because of his long, gangly legs! I don't think he had much say at all in Alien Res, though. There was a falling out between Giger and Fox, as he was not credited for, I think anyway, Alien 3, can't rememeber exactly.

Deathtammer

Quote:
Alien Lord is correct on this too! I don't play it online - I'm busy playing Morrowind at the moment, inbetween writing sessions!

hey i here that that game morrowind is a good game especially morrowind daggerfall 3. yah i here a lot of good thing about that game.

AlienSlof

Yes, known as Elder Scrolls III it's a brilliant game. In first person mode, you can go anywhere and do anything within the world, doing quests or not as you see fit! I have both add-ons too, Tribunal and Bloodmoon - both excellent additions to the world.

Crazy Alien Lord

Quote:
There was a falling out between Giger and Fox, as he was not credited for, I think anyway, Alien 3, can't rememeber exactly.

Quote:
we have fox and their bloody attorneys for the xeno that is today. the attorneys got arround some laws on gigers designs and all. the only thing i think he ever got for creating the basis of the xeno was a special thanx in the credits.

exactly slof. giger only got credited. he got accouple dollars but nothing to wow and woo u. and for what he has made. he deserved alot more then he got.

TIKI

Tahts like sad

Preliator

Quote:
Why this intolerance towards newbies? They are not all bad people - remember, YOU were one once!

I feel sorry for all you people. I excell at FPS I am naturally talented at it, good reactions mostly contribute to it. I have never been called a noob. Therefore I have never been treated badly for it, so I can't say as I know what you feel.

The thing I hate about Multiplayer online? Its the fact that for some reason they think all the guns should be 'equal'. I HATE THAT, for instance the way the downgraded the rocket launcher in UT2K3. Btw who is looking foward to UT2004?

SirYawnalot

Moi. And it's called "balancing", not downgrading. Weapon balance was one of the two things Quake 3 had going for it (the other being good pace in deathmatch), even though the weapons themselves were boring pieces of shite (it's got an E on the end so it isn't a cuss!). Balance makes arena games better- unbalanced weapons were one of the first UT's biggest shortcomings. Every weapon should be good in a certain situation, but there shouldn't be too much difference between how effective the weapons are in their best circumstances, otherwise guns become cheap like UT's ridiculously multiloading rocket launcher and overused shock combo.

TIKI

Dunno about unreal but what the hell "ya must be balanced"

Deathtammer

Quote:
Yes, known as Elder Scrolls III it's a brilliant game. In first person mode, you can go anywhere and do anything within the world, doing quests or not as you see fit! I have both add-ons too, Tribunal and Bloodmoon - both excellent additions to the world.

my friend says that the best feature is how realistic it is.

AlienSlof

Quote:
my friend says that the best feature is how realistic it is.

Your friend's right, it is

Deathtammer

Hey you know i hate when your traps thst you set on multiplayer go wrong or their's a problem with the traps that you set.

Crazy Alien Lord

that really does suck when that happens. i have the same problem with avp2 nades. i use spider nades and i create a tunnel of death. well then the person i am trying to kill somehow bypass's the nades and trys to kill me. then i run through the tunnel. and and and and and.............. KABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM.... KABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

AND MORE KABOOMS. WHATS LEFT IS A LITTLE PILE OF MY BLOOD AND NO DEAD APPONENT.

[ This message was edited by: SM on 2003-07-10 00:35 ]

Preliator

HAHAHA THATS FUCKED UP!
another thing I hate, is when your dominating the level and killing the )@^^% bass turds all over hte place and the Noobs boot you off the server because they think your aimbotting. THAT sucks.
I dont really give a sh*t what they call it, I dont like it when all the weapons are generally equal, the rocket launcher should hit someone, and they explode into tiny giblified pieces. not 3 and FINALLY they fall over n die!
Though I have to agree about the shock combo, it was waaaaaaaaay overused, but I loved the rocket launcher just how it was, I also miss the endless transporter discs.
One more thing I hate, when you have a opponant nailed dead center, you fire away shure to kill them, and lag causes you to miss, all the sudden they are forty feet from where your shooting and (((@))) they waste you.

Deathtammer

Quote:
HAHAHA THATS FUCKED UP!
another thing I hate, is when your dominating the level and killing the )@^^% bass turds all over hte place and the Noobs boot you off the server because they think your aimbotting. THAT sucks.
I dont really give a sh*t what they call it, I dont like it when all the weapons are generally equal, the rocket launcher should hit someone, and they explode into tiny giblified pieces. not 3 and FINALLY they fall over n die!
Though I have to agree about the shock combo, it was waaaaaaaaay overused, but I loved the rocket launcher just how it was, I also miss the endless transporter discs.
One more thing I hate, when you have a opponant nailed dead center, you fire away shure to kill them, and lag causes you to miss, all the sudden they are forty feet from where your shooting and (((@))) they waste you.

yah man that does suck. the noobs come in thinkin they're all big and bad and they think that your unfair in crap but they need to face that sooner or later they are just going to do the same they we are doing with the noobs.

Deathtammer

Quote:
that really does suck when that happens. i have the same problem with avp2 nades. i use spider nades and i create a tunnel of death. well then the person i am trying to kill somehow bypass's the nades and trys to kill me. then i run through the tunnel. and and and and and.............. KABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM.... KABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

AND MORE KABOOMS. WHATS LEFT IS A LITTLE PILE OF MY BLOOD AND NO DEAD APPONENT.

yah i bet everybody must hate that when they do that. you don't know how they do but they do it. yah and while we're bloodeed up, this is what i also hate they will take your weapon if it's really good and then you have to get it back. but the good thing about being apart of a group is that they will help you by giving you just as good or a little worse of a weapon then you git your stuff back and then, payback against the guy that took your weapon . oh yah hey another thing that i hate is when sometimes your own teammates will accidentally kill you by missing the enemy.

[ This message was edited by: SM on 2003-07-10 00:36 ]

Crazy Alien Lord

yeah. and its hard with me becuase i am the vengeful type. i can hold a grudge for a long time. my advise. say ur sorry or prepare to be hunted down for ur time remaining on the game.

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || 6fd1c05be6c3df102fabd16a1906e41d)