AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

opinions on what people hate on multiplayer

Forum: AvP 2 Game
Everything about the Second Game from Monolith.
Topic: opinions on what people hate on multiplayer
Total Posts: 125

SirYawnalot

No, wait, I think I'm wrong too actually-- although it's often called the 8ball, I seem to remember UT's RL can actually load up to 6 rockets rather than 8. Still definitely not 3 though.

Slicer

i think ur playing with different rocket skin or sumthing cuz i remember the designs for the rocket from original UT RL's perfictly and it only has 3 holes for rockets

SirYawnalot

Screenshot of UT's rocket launcher, note that it has more than 3 holes at the end of the barrel.

PlanetUnreal UT weapons description, scroll down to the bit about the rocket launcher to find that it loads up to six rockets.

As I don't have UT installed on my comp at the moment I can't take a screenshot of six rockets being fired simultaneously, but I advise you to either play the game and try it out or just take my word, PlanetUnreal's word and pretty much everyone else's word as the absolute truth.

yeth

The rocket launcher in UT2k3 holds up to 3 rockets, the one in UT holds up to 6 and the one in Unreal hold up to 6. Not so sure about the original one.

Crazy Alien Lord

lol

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || 38cad091d6328c09c6f8a85e6ed99dcc)