AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

opinions on what people hate on multiplayer

Forum: AvP 2 Game
Everything about the Second Game from Monolith.
Topic: opinions on what people hate on multiplayer
Total Posts: 125

Deathtammer

Hey yah but what i really love is slowly and painfully killing noobies when they first come on the multiplayer. man those are some good times. man my friend created a mod spawner alien that is viscious and evil. ah yes blood and gore is that basically all that alien thing is.

Deathtammer

Quote:
playing online is my only option, as i have no friends who have any of the games i have (if they do... i dont have thier number )

yah online is really tight. i really like play online. hey because when you beat the game it get kinda old but when online you have more fun online.

Crazy Alien Lord

yeah online is kick ass. i love it.

Deathtammer

Quote:
yeah online is kick ass. i love it.

yah online is cool. i cant think of any of my friends that doesn't like to play online for AvP 2.

TIKI

Dunno about your friends but sadly slof hates to play online

Deathtammer

Quote:
Dunno about your friends but sadly slof hates to play online

eh well that alright not all people like multiplayer. but hey alot of people still like it. hey it's fun with your friends.

Deathtammer

Quote:
I was never "shunned" or "hated" as a noob, because i went through all of sp before mp. I saw that the disc was crap in sp, and really my best weapon was speargun/ netgun.
then shortly into mp i made a few freinds who were pretty good, taught me lots of stuff
i moved on from clan to clan, learning new things as i went along
then i got my best avp2 freind (durandal) who taught me TONS of stuff
and now moving on to [HEL] where the legendary preds hided out (and i can learn from them too )

yah i was until my friend came in and we started a group that was the 2nd best group their. the first best was really evil. they come in and they have better top notch crap that could kill us all tthat could kill us all.

IcE

When i first started I'd already done the SP missions and I just went in 4NetPlayers DM for a while.. Then after getting better I went to survivor for fun where I went into a Clan.. I stayed in that for a bit and got better and now I can safely say that i'm quite good now

Nuthouse_Escapee

I'm better! (jokes, i'm way better!)

IcE

Ha who had to cheat in our duel

Nuthouse_Escapee

Um... i didnt uh, cheat, i um.. got bored? yeah, thats it, got bored ^_^. anyway, i still kicked your ass, honorably

IcE

lol?
Which duel are you talking about?
My runner slaughtered you

Nuthouse_Escapee

I meant after wards... when i was a predalien, you were a pred . I didnt stun either! remember when that guy came up with a minigun in the middle of our duel? it was like an unspoken agreement: KILL MINIGUN GUY. I just pounced, slash, slash, *BLARGH*, resume duel

IcE

lol and when I was running to medicomp and I heard you and a guy fighting above.. He ran down the tunnel to me where I cut his head off.. Was like a perfect set-up

Nuthouse_Escapee

Yeah, i remember that! "***! AN ALIEN! AAAAHHH!!! wait, a tunnel! i'm saved! *drops down* *THWAAAACK* "ARRRGH"

Crazy Alien Lord

do either of u play primal hunt.

Nuthouse_Escapee

I dont. I heard it sux.

SirYawnalot

It doesn't suck so much, you just don't get much for your money... it's probably worth it if you're a regular AvP2 online player- that's why I got it and I wasn't too disappointed. Predalien headbites!

Q-ball

Urm i hate how people who are "good" players say they are good yet use something that the devlopers should have made a patch for ages ago ie Pulse rifle stagger, i ahte how people think they are good & shun n00bs yet they are shitter than the n00b, i hate how things are unbalanced & pretty much really unrealistic ie Grenades 4 humans okay if they used EMP it would fuck there motion tracker, spider nades piss me off as well. i hate the package loss or the people who complain about it lots ie wen a human sniper goes i hit u 5 times then they are like im always getting package loss yet they dont realise u have package loss aswell.

Nuthouse_Escapee

Can you please use coherent sentances? Thank you so very much.

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || f3eae28aa898bcf7a7cbc1fa5ca6d9c0)