AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

opinions on what people hate on multiplayer

Forum: AvP 2 Game
Everything about the Second Game from Monolith.
Topic: opinions on what people hate on multiplayer
Total Posts: 125

AlienSlof

I understood it

Very similar gripes that I had about how the Quake community was going.

Nuthouse_Escapee

You understood it? what, do you have a gibberish translator? or, after many more years then me on-line, have you aqquired a new language: Geekish? ^_^

IcE

I was gonna get primal hunt till I looked at how many servers were for primal hunt (62) and how many for the original avp2 (667) so i went with the majority
Package loss meaning phantom shots maybe

Nuthouse_Escapee

*sigh* i dont think i'll get primal hunt.

Deathtammer

yah i won't be able to get that one for a while.

Nuthouse_Escapee

even if i had the money, i wouldnt buy it. its supposed to be crap. *shrugs* i'll get avp: extinction for my new avp fix

Deathtammer

Quote:
even if i had the money, i wouldnt buy it. its supposed to be crap. *shrugs* i'll get avp: extinction for my new avp fix

yah i heard that to. all my friend that play avp games say it's crap execpt 1 person. all the others just say to get 3rd one and when it comes out skip avp 2 ph.

Deathtammer

another thing i hate on mutiplayer are showoffs. they are just another thing that is a pain in the ass.

Nuthouse_Escapee

AVP: E isnt by any means avp: 3, its a whole new game! Its an RTS, a real time strategy, played a la starcraft. It's like how starcraft is getting a stealth/shooter, it isnt a sequel. a new game yes. sequel no.

Deathtammer

Quote:
AVP: E isnt by any means avp: 3, its a whole new game! Its an RTS, a real time strategy, played a la starcraft. It's like how starcraft is getting a stealth/shooter, it isnt a sequel. a new game yes. sequel no.

avp e, i haven't heard very much about that game. avp 3 i learned the release date and stuff. i knew that it wasn't avp 3 because avp 3 isn't out yet.

Nuthouse_Escapee

Neither of them are! And did you ever play a strategy game? you build a base, have your buildings build units, then send your army to demolish the enemy base :/

Deathtammer

Quote:
Neither of them are! And did you ever play a strategy game? you build a base, have your buildings build units, then send your army to demolish the enemy base :/

yah. i like starcraft online. man i beat the shit out of people online and on 2 player on starcraft 64.

Deathtammer

i also like ages of empires. have you ever played it. it's like Starcraft but back in time on earth. like in roman time er something.

Deathtammer

i think we should get back on topic.

SirYawnalot

Seriously, PH isn't too bad. It's short (very short) and some of the new additions are fairly pointless, and there aren't many servers for it either, and the sentry turrets can be very annoying if abused, but there are quite a fair few decent changes and some good maps too if I remember rightly. Worth getting if you've got money to throw around, but otherwise your cash would be better spent on something else... *raises eyebrows knowingly @ UT2004, Half-Life 2, Max Payne 2 and Jedi Academy*

Seikken53

jedi acadamy is my cup o tea!

TIKI

wow 62 in primal hunt thats very good my rekord is 26

IcE

Hehe I rest my case

Did you have Brood War add on for starcraft as well? I still play it sometimes although I'm not as good as I used to be

Nuthouse_Escapee

i've got it. It was cool, but kinda dissapointing :'(. I have no clue why though...

killadutch

jedi academy, word

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || 3937fddb0a31d97ce815f288afd7fd53)