AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

The dating game

Forum: AvP Universe
Everything that makes up the worlds of Aliens, Marines and Predators.
Topic: The dating game
Total Posts: 224

Nuthouse_Escapee

Quote:
now THATS a surprise!

That wasnt sarcasm alns!

Froggy

(Could we please get back on topic?)

Crazy Alien Lord

hey froggy i did that last part. im waiting for some one else to continue. some one who wont fuck up the sexual parts. someone like maybe slof or mar. there gud at it. untel then i say we go off topic. and i know u werent being sarcastic nuthouse. i just thought that it was actually a surprise. i mean slof should have done this a while ago.

Nuthouse_Escapee

I KNOW. I WAS SINCERE WHEN I SAID IT WAS A SURPRISE. And if you want someone who wont **** up the ****ing scenes, i dont think i will be of much help right now...

Crazy Alien Lord

yeah well... nothing against u but if u dont like to write sex scenes then maybe u shouldnt. also that was my first time i have ever writen anything remotely sexual. lol. im a noob at this. thats why i will let the experts handle it.

Nuthouse_Escapee

So you an me DO have something in common (aside from liking xenos, and being insane)! Were both noobs to something or other.... more for me :'(. Do you play avp2 often? On-line i mean...

Crazy Alien Lord

well i did. but then it stopped working on my comp. but my Primal Hunt still works.

Nuthouse_Escapee

OH POO. What happens when you try to play it? i might be able to help, mine crashes VERY frequently!

P.S. Ah em a fraggah now

Froggy

Unbelievable. He has a second chance. R'agna notes to himself that he really doesn't deserve a second chance. Oh well. He'll take it anyway. He's going to prove to himself that he is not a coward. He feels that oh-so-good rush of adrenaline that everyone feels before going into battle. It feels as if raw energy is being dumped right into his body. His fears melt away. He smiles at Victoria and says,"I would be happy to." She smiles back.

Soon enough, they are both in the position they were in before. But this time, R'agna doesn't retreat. He continues on in. Saying that he enjoys it doesn't give the feeling justice. If he could really say anything at the moment. His mind is turned into a pleasure filled explosion. He is gripped by those all-powerful primal feelings of lust. It isn't something you question or reason about. It just simply is. A complete loss of control. Submitting to your body's desire. He loves every minute of it, and judging from Victoria's reaction, she does too.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

R'agna wakes up the next morning with a smile on his face and a deep feeling of satisfaction in his heart. He reaches over to hold Victoria closer...only to find that she isn't there. He looks around in surprise. Nope, she isn't in the room. Where did she go? Huh. He gets out of bed, throws on his clothes, and wonders what to do now.

Should he wait for her to get back? He could go looking for her...but no. The best way to find her is to stay right here. Of course, he feels a little restless right now. He wants to go out there and do something. Well, he could go on that hunt that T'khay has planned. It has been a long time since he had a good hunt. Sure, T'khay is already down on the planet, but he has a feeling this is going to be a several day hunt. Plenty of time for him to go down and kill something. Or...he could go talk to Thinalissss. Who knows, he might get lucky with her too...would that be considered cheating on Victoria? Considering the alien's looser fews on sex, he wouldn't think so. But then again, he never claimed to fully understand humans. Should he risk it?

1) Wait for Victoria
2) Go hunting.
3) Find Thinalissss

Crazy Alien Lord

congrats.
what happens is that it searches for a newer version and it just keeps searching. or it just says that the verification process has failed.

Froggy

Your compliments are appretiated.

Acid-Death

Thanks guys, this has been an enjoyable read!

He pulled on his full clothing and left the station to the docks. Finding his small hunting ship among the busy port he decided it was time to let his animal side out.
Tearing through the thick atmosphere of the planet the ship roared downwards at a constantly increasing rate. Looking out of the visor the bleak wasteland of a planet. Snow adrift and the winds harsh and brutal, perfect for the ultimate showdown. Opening his tracking mode the image of six Yajuta warriors came into view upon the visor, their pheremone patterns highlighting against the black backround, he grinned watching the big female taking the lead amongst the all male group of warriors. Placing the ship on auto pilot he left the cockpit and entered the cabins, spending his time applying his breathing apparatus and weapons he was now fully loaded for all situations, allthough looking at the harshness of the enviroment it was doubtful any creatures worth fighting could live here. The ship dropped him off at a designated point before tearing off to a safer position to land. He was to find the group on foot.

Several hours of traversing the mountains and gorges the hunters came into view through the thick morning fog. Unwittingly he never noticed the hand appear from the rocks behind, it dragged him through rocks and behind cover, he flayedd his weapons about trying kill, thankfully it was only T'kahy.
"Not like a warrior to be caught off guard" She said in a mocking tone.
"Why did you send the others over there?" He said in an accusing tone, not noticing the beautiful glint in her yellow eyes.
"Their setting up backup camp, if we're ambushed then we have somewhere to fall back"
"But why bother?" He said once again accusingly
"I have a bad feeling about the hunt. Look past those rocks....can you see them?"
She pointed in a direction in which R'agna squinted, there was a large group of animals, some of them around twenty feet in height all grazing on some indigenous plants.
"Their herbovoires...."
"Yes, but whatever hunts something that big must be helluva huge."
There was a tone of doubt in her voice, she wanted to pull out but her Yajuta instinct pushed her on.
"We make for the herd, cause some commotion, attracting the predator, simple." R'agna agreed and clasped his hands....the hunt was on.

The group moved through, snaking their way down the valley. They found some cover behind where the large creatures grazed. The all nodded then in some inaudible count several bolts of plasma were fired into the air scattering sparks across the herd. The large animals quickly bolted away in an orgy of stampeding and panic. Once they had been cleared several bodies of the trampled mammals were left behind, they were the bait.

Night had fallen and there was no sign of anything.
WHOOOSH!
The ground below them exploded in a cascade of dirt and snow, several Yajuta were thrown through the air and one unfortuante warrior thrown into the jaws of a massive beast. Panic ensued as plasma bolts were fired in every direction. Once again the beasts rose from under the ground, their bodies thick and bony, multiple legs outstretched from the ground and rested their bodies on the floor. Several warriors rose to the challenge as the beasts began charging in every direction.
R'agna looked around and spotted T'kahy lying in the rubble, unconcious.
"T'KAHY" His cry whailing through the dense air, one of the creatures turning to his cry after decimating one poor Yajuta with its large tusks. It circled stretching its body in the process giving a complete show of its magnificent body armour before bounding at R'agna with force. He fired several shots of plama at the oncoming beast which exploded on contact or even bounced off against its immense body. Pulling out his disc he flung it with great pride and anger but to his dismay, the disc that can slice through steel shattered on contact, mockingly it opened its teeth revealing several more pairs of elongated teeth.

He had to make an instant choice.
1) fight off the creature with your limited weaponry

2) save T'khay from the rubble and get her back to your ship, and possibly face off the creature with extra weight on your back. And save the rest of your group (Of course)

3) Run back to your ship like a coward leaving everybody to die at the hands of the beasts.

Froggy

If his disk and plasmacaster won't do anyhting to the creature, nothing in his arsenal will. Fighting this thing would be certain death, but he can't run for the ship. He can't leave his fellow clan-mates to die. He would prefer death to that. What can he do? And then it occurs to him. The plan is crazy. Chances are, he won't survive. But it is better than nothing.

"Come and get me, you ugly bastard!", R'agna yells at the best. And he begins running. Away from the ship. Just as he hoped, the creature follows him. The plan is working. He activates the communicator in his mask and tells the other hunters,"I'm drawing the creature away from you! Make a break for the ship! Pick up T'khay on your way there! Get to the ship and use its' weapons to kill this thing!" He looks back at the angry monster closing in on him. "I suggest that you hurry!"

He runs as fast as his legs will take him. His breath echoes within his mask, his heart pounds out a beat of doom. Keep running, keep running, keep running, his mind chants. His clan-mates better hurry up! He can't keep this up much longer. He feels the hot breath of the creature on his back...and suddenly the world turns to thunder and chaos as the ship's guns tear the monster apart. R'agna gives off a war cry. He's alive! The ship lands and let's him get aboard. Then they all take off to safety.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
R'agna stands by the unconcious T'khay as the doctors tend to her wounds.

1) Stay with T'khay until she wakes up
2) Go to the hive. The praetorians love a good war story. And impressing Thinalissss is certainly an option
3) R'agna is getting hungry. The cafeteria would be a good destination.

Acid-Death

He sat by her side for several hours. Holding her hand in his great palm, a human doctor entered the room tapping the shoulder.
"There's not much you can do, she wont wake up in a while seeing the amount of rest she needs, why dont you rest to, you look hungry."
Reluctantly he agreed it was the best thing to do. On the way to his cabin he thought it would be a good idea to feed, he was famished. Deciding it was not worth taking the stairs he walked across the length of the lower levels, through air hatches to gain access to the main elevator. Passing through one of the lower decks something caught his suspicion. It was the sound of dripping blood from above, the blood was bright green, like a Yajutas! A large shadow uncurled itself from hiding in the ducts above, it was one of the creatues he faced on the planet before! It must have snuck aboard the craft somehow, he turned to the corner to conceal his presence. It shortly gave off a group of squeals, it had'nt noticed R'agna behind the corner. He reached for the com unit next to him....

1) Call for backup, hopefully it could'nt withstand a joint predator, alien and human attack, dont forget we're on the lower levels (near the hull)

2) Shutdown the entire sector keeping you with the creature, head to head in deep dark tunnels of the ships bowels. Hopefully there are a few airlocks lined about.

3) blow the ships hull, you'll kill yourself in the process but you would probably kill the creature to. And the ships computer can deal with hull breaches easily.....

Nuthouse_Escapee

"FOR HONOR!!" yelled R'agna, wedged himself into a nitch on the wall, and blew a hole in the bulk head with his plasma caster. The suction was incredible, he did not know how long he could hold on. And he hadn't eaten in almost a day, but the creature that had followed them up was well fed, and very strong. He could feel himself slipping... slipping... suddenly he blacked out, felt himself spiraling down... down.... down...

The next thing R'agna knew was cold metal on his back, and a warm blanket on his front. He groaned and tried to wrap himself up, when he started to get confused. "What?" thought R'agna "A blanket in space??". Nothing made sense, or maybe he was dead. Was this the paradise that awaits all true warriors? Suddenly R'agna heard a voice, famaliar somehow..... He opened his eyes and found himself staring at the doctor that had tended to T'khay. She said "Lucky bastard.Youve been out cold for almost three days. Almost dead when we got lower levels sealed off. You squeezed yourself in tight!". R'agna only got more confused "I'm dead.... right?" He said, and winced at the pain it brought. This couldnt be paradise! "No, no, your in the hospital area. Your going to be alright, but I was worried for a moment there. So was your friend" said the doctor with a sly smile. T'khay stepped through the door, smiling weakly with relief. R'agna tried to return it, but couldnt. He raised his right hand to touch his face and found both of the left mandibles broken. T'khay said "your a hero R'agna. You flushed that creature out into space, and potentially saved hundreds of innocent lives.". If in a fully healed state, R'agna would have been blushing brighter then ever. A Yautja female, impressed! This had been one very lucky week. Or however long it had been, R'agna's head hurt. "He needs rest T'khay, you can do some more "visiting" when he's better!" said the doctor. R'agna wanted to protest, but it was all he could do to fall asleep once more.

A day later, R'agna was fit as ever, thanks to the medicines of three amazing species. He had been visited in turn by Victoria, and Thinalissss, and was wondering who he should turn to.

A) T'khay, as he'd just saved her life and "potentially hundreds". T'khay just might take an interest...

B) Go to Victoria again, he'd had it once with her, twice shouldn't be too hard, now should it?

C) Go and talk with Thinalissss, as he had intended to do what seemed like many years ago...

^_^. WOW. That turned out a lot better then i thought it would!

Nuthouse_Escapee

Ya know what? i've made a decision. Writing is fun! and wierd, sometimes it turns out good others... uhh... dont make me think about it!

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

Wow, good going guys, thats a nice read, ALNS, you beat me to the punch mantre!! there is going to be some Yautja - Ooman action later on with DX and EAG, but thats another story.
Oh, and another thing i noticed, there seems to be a fatal attraction making itself visable in this thread... i think ALNS knows what i am talking about...

Crazy Alien Lord

i think im going stupid becuase i have no idea what ur talking about mantre. PM me or tell me on here what u mean.

Crazy Alien Lord

also i am resigning from adding anymore to this story for a while. i am tired of working and doing something that was well.. was hard for me to write and then have froggy fuck it up. then i work hard to repair it. and again gues what. its fucked up again. a little advice when doing sex scenes. write in detail or atleast write it. gud day to u all.

Crazy Alien Lord

gud hunt scenes though. i will say that u guys are gud at that.

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || 655b946b7a44af54f64080a7f2c3824d)