AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

opinions on what people hate on multiplayer

Forum: AvP 2 Game
Everything about the Second Game from Monolith.
Topic: opinions on what people hate on multiplayer
Total Posts: 125

Deathtammer

What do you guys hate what happens on multiplayer. i hate it when someone betrays you and goes onthe enemies side and trys to kill you especially one of your best people.

Deathtammer

Another thing i hate is when your gruop of people are fighting noobs and they look like your temmates and when you figure it out the nooby moves out of the way and you hit one of your own people.

Noobie Hunter

Hey i had that same problem once. except i was the person that it happened to. ya i hate it when people mistaken me for a noobie that looks like me. that's happened to me 5 or 6 times.

AlienSlof

Why this intolerance towards newbies? They are not all bad people - remember, YOU were one once! How would you feel if you went onto some server having never played properly before, only to find yourself being slapped about and insulted? Admittedly, there are a few who deserve every bullet and dick about, these should be treated with suitable contempt. But for those wanting to learn a good game, that treatment is very offputting. Sorry for the lecture and all that, but I used to train up newbies in my Quake 3 days, some went on to better me!

When I was a Q3 newb, I was treated with respect and taught the moves by many kind players, some of whom later became my clan-mates - without that tolerant attitude shown towards me, I would have probably given up playing long ago.

So I guess in answer to your original question, I hate the way people behave in online mulrtiplayer, indeed this attitude has since made me quit playing online altogether.

TIKI

Waaa would love to see you play as alien realy would

Seikken53

me? i was always shunned as a newb

but all the people that made fun of me, i wrote down thier names... and looked for games they were in (im a vengeful person... i admit it! ironically my horoscope is scorpio...) and hunted them...

but im the opposite of sloffy, if i hadnt recieved all that negative feed back, i wouldnt have strived harder...

but in this game called Jedi Knight 2 : Jedi outcast, i met this real cool guy on a server... he made he do all these initiation junk... (it was fun tho) by calling all these guys from his clan to come in and test me... i beat em all... it turned out, all those guys were just him on another computer, and he was only using one style each time i was impressed

he taught me all his secrets and tricks, and soon... i was trained up from newb... to the kinda guy everyone attacked first

so it all depends on the circumstances (sadly my jedi outcast game crashed and now i cant play it anymore!)

killadutch

I was never "shunned" or "hated" as a noob, because i went through all of sp before mp. I saw that the disc was crap in sp, and really my best weapon was speargun/ netgun.
then shortly into mp i made a few freinds who were pretty good, taught me lots of stuff
i moved on from clan to clan, learning new things as i went along
then i got my best avp2 freind (durandal) who taught me TONS of stuff
and now moving on to [HEL] where the legendary preds hided out (and i can learn from them too )

Prezes

people who are very quick to votekick others...

If the player doesn't do anything, then I will join the vote kicking myself.

However there are a few people who rush at the start of a round and get killed straight away and will votekick anyone (claiming the have benn AFK for a long time) who is taking there time here and there (and I don't mean camping either).

TIKI

Heh when i was a noob i dint understand a thing of the game i only knew the controlls and what species there was. My first friend in the game was a guy cald "Aikiboy"

Noobie Hunter

Ya well i know how it feels to be a noobie but i found a way for people not to miss with me and the only time i got greeted by the enemy. the only reason why the side i was joining didn't attack me was because i had a lot of ideas for weapons and lots of other stuff. but sometimes i'll let noobies off.

Deathtammer

Well i can't say i like noobies because i always got beat the crap out of. so you see now that i had no mercy i don't give mercy to any noobie that me and my group see.

TIKI

In the real life i hate noobs they have shitted my play too much

AlienSlof

Reading this I'm glad I don't play online any more. You all seem to have forgotten how to simply have fun.

TIKI

Too bad

Durandal

yeah Mike we'll become even stronger

we will make it

Seikken53

playing online is my only option, as i have no friends who have any of the games i have (if they do... i dont have thier number )

killadutch

yeah for sure val

TIKI

If i stop playng Avp2 online then the next thing i will look is Anarchy online

Deathtammer

Quote:
Reading this I'm glad I don't play online any more. You all seem to have forgotten how to simply have fun.

YO online is fun and it helps you grow stronger. so you be missen out dude.

AlienSlof

I disagree - I used to play Quake 3 online at high competitive level, so I know EXACTLY what I'm not taking part in, I've heard all the complaints, moans, accusations and been kicked from servers just for being a good player. I came to the comclusion it was less stressful just to not play online any more.

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || 3453dd133302c3824c9a6822c7776894)