AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

Fitness!!

Forum: Life As It Happens
Work [slavery], men&women, books, food, life as you see it.
Topic: Fitness!!
Total Posts: 635

Crazy Alien Lord

and xenos secondary jaws go through weak yautja skull very easily. just like a hot knife through butter.
P.S.
this is the 3 hundreth post on this forum. congrats mar for making the most succesful thread yet.

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

Quote:
Mar needs to learn to spell "gud", lol. its spelled "good" with two O's, no U's . sorry. ok, go back to what you were doing now

well in truth, it is much faster to type good as "gud" it sounds out the same, unless you have a cleft pallet or something.

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

Oh and ALNS, in theory, the inner jaws don't go through a Yautja skull easily, well as AvP2 shows it, they don't, as the xeno when you have to kill that Yautja, you have to head bite him heaps before he actually dies. so yeh.

Crazy Alien Lord

well i am sure that AVP the movie will clear up this misunderstanding. untel then mate...

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

Well, the unfortunatly, the Oomans will prevail. or appear to prevail, movie made by Oomans against Aliens and Yautja, the Oomans will win out right, they gotta make themselves feel gud about themselves, i haven't actually read anything into the movie yet, so i dunno, but thats what is gunna happen i reckon, but in real time, i would like to see the Oomans fight off a Full war with the Yautja.

Nuthouse_Escapee

Well, i guess movies are easier to make for comebacks from the Aliens then the humans, thats why they let ripley win all the time *shrugs*.

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

Quote:
Well, i guess movies are easier to make for comebacks from the Aliens then the humans, thats why they let ripley win all the time *shrugs*.

ripley, ohhhhh how i hate that name...

Nuthouse_Escapee

your one of the people who rejoiced when they saw here take the high dive?

TIKI

Yup i have all sow not read the movie story and yeah ripley is an hmmmmmmmmmm how to you call them mmmm oh yes "BITCH"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Washu

i named my cat ripley...and she went crazy...and she tryed 2 kill my dad...and she killed herself.

hi yall!

Crazy Alien Lord

ripley needs to learn to dive better.

Nuthouse_Escapee

Yeah, those marines should sue for that apc - wait, theyr all dead.

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

lol, yeh they all dead alright, oh and Hey noob!! nice to see a noob posting on this thread~!!

Nuthouse_Escapee

<---- death bringer . Not a noob.... at least not anymore

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

I was talking about the noob, Washu...

Nuthouse_Escapee

Oh. Anyway, back on topic, i bike ride, (hate running) used to play lacross, and played a raquet game called Squash. its a lot of fun! its done on an indoor court too!

Cliff

School starts on tuesday! And I'm not keeping fit. I really don't know why I'm not putting more effort into keeping inshape guess i just don't like running or biking.

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

Quote:
School starts on tuesday! And I'm not keeping fit. I really don't know why I'm not putting more effort into keeping inshape guess i just don't like running or biking.

well the rugby season is in full swing here, so thats what i am doing to keep fit

killadutch

Quote:
School starts on tuesday!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
oh, did i mention: AHAHAHAHAHA
?

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

LOL @ dutch, man does it feel good not having to go to skool... i gotta go to work instead!

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || f846b14f889da152c069484814ebea03)