AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

Fitness!!

Forum: Life As It Happens
Work [slavery], men&women, books, food, life as you see it.
Topic: Fitness!!
Total Posts: 635

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

Glad you had fun Tik.!!

Ziggo

Quote:
i think fiend is a girl.

but going back on topic.

anybody paintball?

You know I do

Crazy Alien Lord

im such an idiot. i still havent found time to get my gun cleaned and all from my paintballing excursion during spring break.

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

Hey Kaz, nice to see you finally joined the ranks of War Masters.

Mar.

hardkoreUSMC

Here's some things I have to do for a PFT (physical fitness test) or my eventual goal over the summer
20+ pull ups
25:00 3 mile run
100+ sit-ups in under 2 min
100+ push ups in under 2 min
I have to be able to do this by this coming fall for the NROTC scholarship.

hardkoreUSMC

Oh yeah, I also forgot our Football ( Down Set Hut) Summer Two-A-Day Training. In August! IN TEXAS! 103degrees F! 80percent humidity!

The coaches manage to get you extremely winded in only 21 minutes in an activity called County Fair. (HELL)

Then after 2.5 hours of intense smash mouth football they run your tired/worn out @$$ into the ground with wind sprints!

IT STILL WAS FUN!

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

Quote:
Oh yeah, I also forgot our Football ( Down Set Hut) Summer Two-A-Day Training. In August! IN TEXAS! 103degrees F! 80percent humidity!

The coaches manage to get you extremely winded in only 21 minutes in an activity called County Fair. (HELL)

Then after 2.5 hours of intense smash mouth football they run your tired/worn out @$$ into the ground with wind sprints!

IT STILL WAS FUN!

sounds interesting.

hardkoreUSMC

Quote:
Quote:

IT STILL WAS FUN!

sounds interesting.

Interesting describes what I threw up the first day.

hardkoreUSMC

Mar, haven't you noticed that on TV, they fill their space with worthless "games" that they call sports. Like Golf. How is that a sport? Or

They should fill that with Motocross, Supercross, or paintball. Paintball should be considered a sport. It involves plenty of running and physical conditioning. And MotoX. They go in 100 degree F heat two 30min moto plus 2 laps "full tilt."

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

Quote:
Mar, haven't you noticed that on TV, they fill their space with worthless "games" that they call sports. Like Golf. How is that a sport? Or

They should fill that with Motocross, Supercross, or paintball. Paintball should be considered a sport. It involves plenty of running and physical conditioning. And MotoX. They go in 100 degree F heat two 30min moto plus 2 laps "full tilt."

Yeh, most of TV is crap sport, boxing is great tho, same with rugby. I used to race free style moto-x so yeh, i know how tough it can be. no time for it now, i still ride tho, just for fun, still love it!!
Mar.

TIKI

Any 1 whatch monster trucks?

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

Yeh, they are ok, Monster Trucks, Racing Trucks, NASCAR, Top Fuel Drags, V8 Super Cars and rally all do it for me, i am a mechanic, so i love motor sport!!

Mar.

TIKI

A mechanic ooo i thought you where something els. Not meaning that mechanic is a bad profession. Dunno about that much!

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

Quote:
A mechanic ooo i thought you where something els. Not meaning that mechanic is a bad profession. Dunno about that much!

lol, most people here know i am a mechanic, what you think i was?

TIKI

Star Wars fighter pilot

hardkoreUSMC

Cool.

My dad is a "wrench" too. He builds Sprint Cars and Street Stock Cars.

TIKI

Hey i broke my running rekord today. I am getting better every time!!!

hardkoreUSMC

Quote:
Hey i broke my running rekord today. I am getting better every time!!!

Bravo my good friend. Committment to Excellence!

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

Quote:
Cool.

My dad is a "wrench" too. He builds Sprint Cars and Street Stock Cars.

We built and work, street racers and track cars, i work in a high performance car shop, so yeh, we het lots of high end cars coming in.

hardkoreUSMC

Dang, what else? Funny Cars?

Sounds like you could strip an engine down pretty damn fast.

Personally I prefer anything Dodge/Mopar. DETROIT muscle.

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(US || bb77b9742080edb264c5d8b3bc828bd9)