AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

Fitness!!

Forum: Life As It Happens
Work [slavery], men&women, books, food, life as you see it.
Topic: Fitness!!
Total Posts: 635

TIKI

Lol fat, you are not fat at the first picture i think

yeth

He wasn't.

Nuthouse_Escapee

lol, you make youself out to be the "i'm-so-cool-i-can-dye-my-hair-and-slick-it-back-and-i-have-a-motor-bike-i-named-beast-and-probably-cost-a-lot" kinda person.
What are you doing hanging around with us geeks???

yeth

Is that sarcasm, or just sleepyness? because at least me, I'm going to bed.

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

Quote:
lol, you make youself out to be the "i'm-so-cool-i-can-dye-my-hair-and-slick-it-back-and-i-have-a-motor-bike-i-named-beast-and-probably-cost-a-lot" kinda person.
What are you doing hanging around with us geeks???

LOL!!!!! NOW F**KIN WAY! i hate the "populars" i am not a cool guy, i just like my bike, i am like not popular, so i am very happy with that, coz i perfer not being known by many people. Its just that i was brought up on bikes and being round dem, so i just ride. Oh, and i don't slick my hair back, this ain't the bloody 80's, i spike mine!

TIKI

Spikes that should be interesting

Nuthouse_Escapee

my hair sticks up naturally. i dont mean sticks up, i mean STICKS UP. Not as in a patch in the back, or a little here and there, but people come up to me and say "Wow, how many bottles of hair jel did you use??"
Seriously, it looks like a carefully spiked do O.o

yeth

Mine seems to go where it wants, I just try to keep it short and out of the way.

Nuthouse_Escapee

Ah yes, the "life of it's own" hair style

yeth

yes
if you try to do somehitng with it, it wont co-operate so I get angry and get revenge by cutting it short

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

Quote:
yes
if you try to do somehitng with it, it wont co-operate so I get angry and get revenge by cutting it short

LOL, mine just gets really shaggy when it grows long, instead of growing down, it grows out!

TIKI

Well i like my haire up more than down!!!!!

Nuthouse_Escapee

Mine acts like a plant - it goes towards the sun, and grows like a weed. Maybe it's because i dyed it green.

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

Green is cool, My mate stacey has his purple at the mo, and he spikes it up, kicks ass.

TIKI

In our scool everybody is a lame ass uncool the only color they tare to paint the haire is black or blonde!!!! It realy sucks

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

Quote:
In our scool everybody is a lame ass uncool the only color they tare to paint the haire is black or blonde!!!! It realy sucks

Yeppo, mine is dyed Black now, soon maybe this weekend i am getting blue streaks thrown in the mix as well, gunna kick ass, got a big metal concert coming up, needa look the part LOL!!

TIKI

Sweet dude

Nuthouse_Escapee

the whole green hair thing for me wasn't a punk thing, i've had it ever since I was like six years old. I mean one day i just said "Mommy, i want green hair.", and we got it died green!

yeth

I've never.

TIKI

Quote:
the whole green hair thing for me wasn't a punk thing, i've had it ever since I was like six years old. I mean one day i just said "Mommy, i want green hair.", and we got it died green!

WOw hehe to you have a picture from your self would love to see it!!

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || 99ee89e0308a0f6bed8c82c8cad5a8b5)