AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

Fitness!!

Forum: Life As It Happens
Work [slavery], men&women, books, food, life as you see it.
Topic: Fitness!!
Total Posts: 635

Shadow Drone

I used to snow board, it was too boring for me. I am starting to make my own form of martial arts. It is going to be a mix of Krav maga, Shaolin Kung fu, choy li fut, sambo, judo, and a possibility of ninjutsu.

Cliff

Quote:
Oh, yeah I am also a big skier.

Snow hey nope never even touched snow before, did see it but it was ontop of a mountain and I reallt didn't feel like climbing.

Quote:
It is going to be a mix of Krav maga, Shaolin Kung fu, choy li fut, sambo, judo, and a possibility of ninjutsu.

Well a lot of names I don't even know but good luck anyway.

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

Shit i reckon!! man that sounds like a dangerous SOB!! to mess with!

NiteStalker

i dont do a lot of physical sports anymore. last year, and the 6 years before that, i played Rugby Union (open side flanker, prop, hooker for one year). i did tae-kwon-do for about a month, then we moved countries and i wasnt able to rejoin anywhere.

fighting is fun. i enjoy a good fight, the adrenaline rush is awesome. but, i only ever fight when i lose my temper, and i usually end up beating the crap out of my opponent and scaring the crap out of myself, so i try not to. but there are times where i just think... god, i would love a good fight right now...

I enjoy wrestling. a friend of mine is a real wwe fan, and keeps trying to wrestle me into a pin, and it takes him like 10 minutes of hard work to convince me to get a bit closer to the ground

which brings up my next subject:
best fights: what is the biggest odds youve beaten, or most impressive fight youve won, or whatever?

a 6-on-1 fight where a group of bullies at school were picking on me, then one hit me, so i hit him back and all his buddies joined in and i kicked their asses. i had to spend the rest of the day in a different grade's classroom!!!! i scared the hell out of those kids though, and coincedentally we soon became friends... funny that

or when i was grade 2, and beat up a grade 10. detention for 3 weeks after that...

wottabout yooz? any impressive fighting boas... i mean stories?

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

Well, i have been in MANY fights, my best one would have been against three asain guys. THESE BUGGERS WERE FAST AS HELL!!. anyway i said something that pissed one of them off, so they continued to beat the shit outta me!! i finally got a chance stood up and hissed at them!! the backed off a bit then i let loose!! the first one was the unlucky one, he wound up with a few broken ribs and a shattered nose, his buddies backed off a bit, i ran at the closest one and spear tackled him into a tree. he whacked his head hard up against the tree and passed out, the last guy decided that it would be wise to run from the drunken lunatic that had just half wasted hiis mates, he didn't get to far. i didn't do to much to him, just few to the face and ribs. thats probaly my best or one of my best ones.

AlienSlof

One of my most memorable fights was when I was just 13 (back in the dark ages!) and a kid made the mistake of having a go at a friend, I will stand up ferociously for what I believe is right and fair. I attacked this kid for upsetting my friend, don't remember a huge amount of what happened as I went berserk (maybe it's left over from my Viking heritage!) - this worked to my advantage. In a berserk state, you can't feel pain, which is why several warlike cultures have had berserkers in the past, you feel no pain, have stupid amounts of strength, etc. Eventually, we were dragged off each other, and it was only later I found out what had occurred. I had a headache and when I touched my head there was a lot of blood in my hair - one of the onlookers explained he had cracked me over the skull with a large rock, but I'd felt nothing! Funniest thing of all, even though I caused more damage to him than he did to me, he got punished for hitting a girl! Being female had its advantages back then!

Since that day, I was left pretty much alone, finally gaining a reputation as the meanest kid in school, which lasted up until I left at 16. I also investigated further this berserker ability I had discovered, even finding that I could think myself up into a frenzy without much effort. Gave me a little more insight into how this worked in military history too with berserker units. It's a combination of the adrenaline rush NiteStalker mentioned and sheer, unbridled rage, a lethal combination that I literally got high on.

the_demigod

I was always fascinated by the concept of the "Mad Minute", where soldiers, KNOWING they were about to die, would loose all inhibitions and focus on ONE thing--taking with them to the grave as many enemies as possible.

AlienSlof

That's it, yeah - all inhibitions and cares just disappear, it's pure strength and no brain required!

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

talking about heritage, my grandmother always says, after i win a boxing match,
"It"s the wee scottish in you boy."
any way, thankyou to my rockheaded scottish ancestors, i am thinking that is where i got my endurance in the ring.
and about the rage thing, i can happily think up amlpe amounts of rage to beat someone with, but i only tap into it when i need it, boxing isn't all about knocking the oppenent flat, its about point scoring, if i was to loose it in the first round and knock that other guy for six, well then, you do the math!

AlienSlof

I haven't had a cause to use this ability now for many a year, but my interest in military history still remains. I know it's there should I ever need it - the only useful thing from my Viking ancestry - my very white skin just burns if I even think of sunlight!

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

Isn't usually to bright down in the hive though huh?

AlienSlof

Main prob is, I love hot, sunny weather - tis good to feel it on my chitin, so I just do it sensibly - not too much at once or I start to blister...

TheBlackCat

The berserker rage came from eating a particular psychadelic mushroom. They then rushed into battle with either just animal skins or completely naked and just slaughter everything. They could lose limbs and keep on fighting without even noticing it. They were incredibly feared. At least that is what I always read. I also have some viking blood in me, and took and interest in the same subject.

I've only been in a few fights, 3 or 4, although nobody can believe it when I tell them now. They were all in 7th grade. Really the most serious one was with my cousin. The reason is stupid. He tried to cut me in line and I refused, so he demanded to fight me. We fought for a little while. I don't think he even hit me once, I was definitely winning. But before it finished, a large friend of mine grabbed my cousin, picked him up and slammed him to the ground. I hear people were still talking about that fight 2 years after I graduated, although it seems my role in it has been a bit exaggerated. That was probably more because it seemed so out of character for me than because it was a serious fight. Our school was not dangerous at all, so a small fight like that got noticed.

I haven't been in a fight that resulted in an injury of any kind. They all ended before anyone was hurt.

Shadow Drone

I have basically a warriors heritage. I am Irish ( Morsh clan. ), Iroqouis- Terrible man- the population of the tribe was at one time 48% prisoners of war, Scotish, and Israely german. I have a creed that I go by its I come to you with empty hands, I have no weapons, but should I be forced to defend myself, my principles, or my honor, should it be a matter of life or death, of right or wrong; then here are my weapons, my empty hands. My best fight would have to be when I lived in New Haven CT. It has the most bars per capita in the world. I was walking down the street and I was jumped by 4 haitian teens. I was hit from behind and I fell forward and got kicked 2 or 3 times. The fourth time I grabbed his leg and kicked the knee of his other leg. I got up and hit the next one in the jaw with my forearm the punched him in the chest. I was hit like 6 more times in the back of the head and I went blank for a little. I jumped up and kicked one of the kids in the side of the leg and picked the other one up by his collar and slammed him into the wall 2 or 3 times until he went kind of limp after that I kicked him in the stomach and dropped him. By the time I turned I was tackled and held down by a civilian who thought that I was attacking them. Well anyway I struggled up to my feet and got away to argue my point. End of the fight 4 injured haitians and one pissed off sore me. I had a lump on my head. Bastards.

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

i love fights when i am hopelessly outnumbered!! it makes me fight harder, and when i win i get the respect!!! but i am from scotland mainly (Tain) thats where my familes clan is from.

Shadow Drone

Yea good stuff I will have to trace my Scotish ancestry.

Preliator

Hmm I dont like fighting more than one person, I have fought more b4 but its a pain in the @$$ cuz I tend to focus on 1 opponent. My most memorable fight, lets see.
I was at camp (6th grade) and I was in my particular room on the 2nd floor of this BIG cabin. anyways it appears I had a hard time making friends with these two guys that were in the same cabin. I dont remember what set us off but the biggest of the two swung at me and well ended up against an open window, I was chocking him without thinkin about it, it was fun. then his buddy came up and started punding on my back (y the helll do ppl do that its useless?) so I turned around and started kicking him. The other guy tried to twist my arm behind my back. So I gave him a strait to the jaw, he flew out the open window and was out cold. (duh no kidding ) and his buddy quit the fight and ran.
WHO THE MAN!
well, I tend to get carried away with my stories, anyone else want the log

Crazy Alien Lord

hmmmm... my most memorible fight was..... ok now i remember.
ok in eighth grade.(just last year). i had this major crush on this one girl. she was nice, she went to soup kitchens to feed the poor; she helped me become better socially, she helped me study, she helped me be able to talk to other people. i used to be really shy. i kept or rather tried to keep the fact that i liked her a secret. somehow she found out before i told her. but thats another story. any way so there was this other kid. a real a hole. he and his buddy were always making sexist and rude remarks about girls. he thinks he is the best. so he starts to talk that way to the girl that i still liked even though she said we would just be friends. then his buddy starts chasing this big breasted blonde who had a revealing cut in the middle shirt and is throughing coins down her shirt. his buddy chased the girl out of the room and he left. so it was me, the a hole, and the girl. suddenly the kid starts to make fun of me and then has the odacity to tell me that i should go and leave so he can be alone. well if ur a guy and if u have been in this situation u would know what would happen to that a hole. but here it goes anyway. i then smile crazily and say to him " im not leaving u with her unless i am six feet under the ground and rotting". the kid then gets angry and decides to hit me. i dont block it i let him hit me.
the girl then screams at him and he slaps her. that was the final straw i then luanch myself into him and send him flying into a wall. he falls back onto the floorand is out cold. the rest i dont wish to tell u guys.

Shadow Drone

Yea sounds like it could of been pretty bad. But just a little piece of advice dont let the next one hit ya it could be in the throat or something. ( Not fun ) If you blocked you could have easily spun him around and choked him into a world of sleepy time. I like to feel them squirm like a little piggy. Also look for a Krav maga instructor near you. Go to www.kravmaga.com register as a user and you can chat with the moderator John Whitman a good man and very knowledgeable in fighting. That goes for everyone its just a recomondation.

Crazy Alien Lord

i would if the girl wasnt there. but since she was i was trying to show her that i didnt want to fight. i dont really like to fight all that much. but if it comes to it and i have no other choice i am going to take my opponent down. i still hate the kid and he hates me. but then agian as i said before i have no real fighting style. i cant really block anything. i only know crazy and the only times that i ever do let my self fight is only if there is no other solution. at that time i use all my rage that i store inside of me. u may tell me that holding ur anger is a bad thing. well hmmmm. im sorry but anger is my fuel. i am a very calm and not really able to get reved up into fighting very well. hell it took me two wrestling matches to get into a fighting attitude. then i absolutly killed my opponent. it takes me a very long time to get reved up so i can hold a very large amount of anger. but when i go off. well i have been nerely suspended and kicked out of school. the only reason i wasnt was the ancient tactic of making the staff think that u are a great kid and dont get inot trouble. i dont ever get detentions before 4th quarter in school. and when i do i have to have done a really bad thing. becuase i am usually let off the hook.

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || 546b871c4577b28de68b6293c7e1731a)