AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

Fitness!!

Forum: Life As It Happens
Work [slavery], men&women, books, food, life as you see it.
Topic: Fitness!!
Total Posts: 635

TIKI

P.E rules!!!!!!!!

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

I didn't like P.E in skool, i just couldn't wait till skool had finished each day so i could run down to my boxing gym

Kaht'ay

yeh well i have to agree i dotn like P.E it should b banned from my classes i attend. others i dont mind ppl going to it.

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

Yeh well, boxing is soo much better than skool anyways!! LMAO!! i feel bad for those people still at such prison like places!!

Kaht'ay

yeh well lucky that wish we wenrtn in dere too.. but man we get out sumday...

some day we will see the blue skys and the birds whistling at 1:45pm without having to fake sick

insane cameraman

My gym teacher is one of the most athletic guys ive ever met. he does backflips without getting any kind of start. he just jumps and does the backflip. it would be cool if he didnt act like a jerk so often. the guy lied to us once and punishes us for 1st hours problems. *sigh* oh well, at least im getting stronger....

insane cameraman

Im interested; has anyone else ever heard of the card method (dont know real name, using card method cause it describes it)? its when you take a deck of cards and shuffle them, then pull out the top card and do that many pushups (jacks are 11, queens are 12, kings are 13, and aces are either 1 or 14 depending on the condition of the workoutee). You go through the deck until you can no longer do a proper pushup, taking a short break after each set.

TIKI

Why dont you guys like P.E its 1 of my favorite classes (or how ever you call that?) I think its cool to try out for what are you capaple off (that was spelled rong)

insane cameraman

Quote:
Why dont you guys like P.E its 1 of my favorite classes (or how ever you call that?) I think its cool to try out for what are you capaple off (that was spelled rong)

To clarify: I do like PE. I just don't like being lied to.

Kaht'ay

yeh well sport is good for guys more i rekon. for starts mroe guys already play it so it considred more of a guys sport so more guys get into it if soo many others play it i rekon

2nd. gusy can show wat they can do

3rd. girls have to worry about bra support cos its embarssing if ur wearning a not good bra....*bounces*

4TH. SOMEITMES girls rnt up to the sport at that time of moneh

5th. guys have more power i rekon for sports. that have more immuntion that keeps them going. give them the power to get in fights.....

plus i got laughed out wen i was younger and tried playing cricket and stuff...
did taekwondo for 2 yrs. had a bad exam after

i dont think sport is for me. i prefer to watch on the sidelines and talk to others...

yeth

P.E?

Kaht'ay

Quote:
P.E?

yup P.E man

yeth

Physical education?

Kaht'ay

Quote:
Physical education?

yeh.,...

yeth

Thats like sports? or is it just lecturing about sports and stuff?

Kaht'ay

yeh man
its sport...

it sure is

yeth

Ok, just wanted to be sure

I finally managed to benchpress 80kgs... only once thou, but still.

TIKI

How old are you?

yeth

Still 15.

Kaht'ay

im 15 yrs old too! just in november on the 8th!

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || 63a28658f371d76203a30e14e55c0a3f)