AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

Fitness!!

Forum: Life As It Happens
Work [slavery], men&women, books, food, life as you see it.
Topic: Fitness!!
Total Posts: 635

Nuthouse_Escapee

i know, i know, but i dont like it . i'm hoping to go into the game reviewing business someday, in a magazine

R'iithsss the D...

LoL, that makes two of us.

R'iithsss the D...

Mar, buddy, i did a littl bit or research (don't know if i'm right though) and incase you didn't know, then i'll tell you.
This is the longest thread/post/forum (whatever) ever. You did a great job on this mate, keep it going.

Nuthouse_Escapee

we already knew if you go a few pages back to post no. 300, you'l see lordy congratulating mar on the most successful thread in the agn

R'iithsss the D...

awwwww, why am i always uninformed about things like that?
Maybe nobody cares WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Crazy Alien Lord

cheer up R'iithsss.

Nuthouse_Escapee

yeah! *chicken dance* do the chicken dance!

yeth

I have found the lo... the sport of my life, beachvolley. Nothing compares to it , well there's one thing that even it can't give....

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

Thanx R'iithsss mate, but its not my doing, its you guys, with out you guys, this place wouldn't even bloody exist
*Mar removes his N'dui'se and bows his head to all of you.*
Thanx guys and girls.

Oh and i get where you are coming from Kang, beach volley is bloody good, BUT! and i know slof will agree with me, sex is gotta be the most classy sport out there. i mean common, you do an all nighter, and trust me, by morning, you are bloody wasted!! especially if you are a guy!!

Renegade

lmao

now y cant sex be an olympic sport?? huh? huh? its loved by billions, works out every muscle in the body...hell the list of reasons goes on and on. if it wernt for those paranoid bastards at the sensors...sex would have been a sport a LONG ass time ago.

lol, and i agree with u Mar, it is exhausting, especially for us guys, lol

R'iithsss the D...

Quote:
cheer up R'iithsss.

Quote:
yeah! *chicken dance* do the chicken dance!

Okay, okay but just for you guys *doing the chicken dance and cheering up*

Quote:
Oh and i get where you are coming from Kang, beach volley is bloody good, BUT! and i know slof will agree with me, sex is gotta be the most classy sport out there. i mean common, you do an all nighter, and trust me, by morning, you are bloody wasted!! especially if you are a guy!!

Well people might say sex is THE best thing out there but still, i have not reached the age that i have done IT. But when the time does come i'm gonna be one happy assed man.

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

as the old saying goes kiddo, Good things take time...

Nuthouse_Escapee

...lots of time. . maybe thats why you have to wait till your eighteen to have sex ( legally!)

R'iithsss the D...

THAT LONG!!!!!!! Dmn the old ones always have all the fun.

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

Quote:
...lots of time. . maybe thats why you have to wait till your eighteen to have sex ( legally!)

hmmmm, i can't think of anyone i know who obeyed that rule, i don't think any of my mates or anyone who hadn't lost their virginity before they were 16! well thats NZ for ya

R'iithsss the D...

Quote:
hmmmm, i can't think of anyone i know who obeyed that rule, i don't think any of my mates or anyone who hadn't lost their virginity before they were 16! well thats NZ for ya

Hmm, then i'm one year away from that. Heck i could get lucky right after my birthday.

the_demigod

Lets stay away from sex, shall we??

This is a nice long topic--it'd be a pity for it to close...

yeth

Mar, sex was the thing I was getting at with the line saying "well there's one thing that even it can't give....". And yes maybe we should steer clear now. Don't want to close such a good topic.

Renegade

well, i should probably throw in my 2 bits...

i took Karate for awhile, just for the hell of it, and it was alright. i started out as a white belt (as all do), and when i took my advancement test for the next belt (yellow), they awarded me my green belt instead, so Woo-Hoo!! i got to skip a belt i had to drop out of the class though(my stupid parents kept on forgetting when to take me)..so that was a bummer. only went to one tournament though, won 2-3 medals at it too i plan on taking classes again when i get my drivers license so i can go myself and dont have to bother my parents. I would love to learn Wushu(an acrobatic style of martial arts), Tae Kwon Doe, and maybe even a little kick boxing

Nuthouse_Escapee

Quote:
i got to skip a belt

You got to skip TWO belts . it was cause they ran out of yellow and orange

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || f2416348df55eef5bcda071319bc468f)