AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

Fitness!!

Forum: Life As It Happens
Work [slavery], men&women, books, food, life as you see it.
Topic: Fitness!!
Total Posts: 635

Renegade

im doughtful of that, me and a friend were the only 2 to be promoted form white staright to green, everyone else went from white to yellow to green....i dont think there was/is an ornage belt until u get into the higher ranks, if there is one at all......unless youve taken karate too and know this from experience, in that case im wrong. The only color belts ive heard of are White, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple, Brown, and Black

R'iithsss the D...

Quote:
Lets stay away from sex, shall we??

Yeah demi, you can trust on me to keep my mouth shut about that now

And i've done kung-fu too but when i did it they still had the yellow and orange belt. Or maybe that depends on what kind of martial arts you are performing??? Don't know but IF they removed the yellow and orange i find it a shame cuss when you do something do it RIGHT. Wich goes for me too i'm the kind of guy that doesn't do much (exept for my mom and dad)
but if i will do something i do it RIGHT every time

Nuthouse_Escapee

i took Ki-Aikido, it had white, yellow, orange, green, blue, red, purple, brown and black. but you know, the only reason they ever had any "color" at all other then black before some idiot decided that they needed a good ol rainbow, was white brown and black. and they had the same belt, the reason the darker the color meant you were more experianced, was 'cause you never washed your belt . it juts got dirty with the grime of the ages.... i like the dying and getting a new belt philosophy better, thankyou :S

TIKI

And how many belts did you get

Crazy Alien Lord

for fitness i used to lug around buckets of water to water the plants in my area. i got payed ten dollors an hour. finally i discovered that there was an extra water hose and now i use that.

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

lol, the things young people have to do to get a bit of coin...

Blackdawn_70631

eh....The only work out I get now is unloading 1,000-2,000 pounds of produce 2 days a week. When I was younger and living with my folks it was worse, somewhat, I had to work every single day feeding animals and upkeep with the house and farm. Then once every year I would have to help load and unload over 100 bales of hay.
So it's either working everyday doing little work each day, or working hardly any days but it freakin' feels like your arms are about to fall off.
To a guy, hehe, you might be saying to yourself, "That is so easy." BUT I'M A WOMAN HERE!

Crazy Alien Lord

first off im a guy in pretty gud shape and i really dont think i could do all that work with out being sore and all. secondly it doesnt matter if ur a guy or a girl its how fit and strong u are.

R'iithsss the D...

I have to agree with Alien Lord that you still control yur own actions and how good yu are in shape. A littl bit of workout never hurt nobody. And besides there are LOTS of woman out there that can do better then a man any time. I might be a guy and all and be in a hell of a good shape but still i get thrown out sometimes because a girl/women drops by and does better then me

Blackdawn_70631

But that is my work out, there is nothing to do here. I moved to this little bitty town where they only have one McDonalds, one Burger King, one Dairy Queen, Big Star, Brookshires, and a Wal-Mart (NOT THE SUPER WAL-MART). No place to work out at, no friends to do anything with, only thing I got here that keep me company are my husband, work and the computer. Nobody even comes to our house.
As for Alien Lord, that was just the tip of the ideberg. Try getting up four in the morning, stay on your feet all day in the heat, running pretty much everywhere around a big area. Go to bed at two in the morning and repeat the process. I hardly did any lifting, but it sure was hell. I was a girl working as a stable boy for a friend when we went to a rodeo.

yeth

I just try to do something everyday for a couple of days, keeps me good enough. I don't think I'm good in a good shape, medicore at best. I might be able to do what you did, expect for the waking at four.

Blackdawn_70631

It's all cool KaNg , after years and years of doing that and others like it you get use to it, eventually it don't bother you, then you begin to like it. Hell, I like a job with physical and mental pain, it builds up muscle as well as making the soul stronger.
That job there was the hardest job I've ever done. My friend would tell me to stay at the stall and keep an eye on her horse (there had been horses stollen and these are 4, 000 $$$$ plus horses here). I found myself laying on a nearby haybale and dozing off with my head rested on the saddle. ~chuckles~ I guess you could say more of my fitness is directed to the mind and soul. Not to worried about the body cause I've always stayed skinny and with the kind of job I got it's keeping me right where I want my weight at. I'm 145 pounds but I'm also 5 foot 9

Crazy Alien Lord

i take back my comment before. i add this instead.
I know i wouldnt be able to survive that for more then two weaks.

Blackdawn_70631

hehe.....

Blackdawn_70631

I may be weak in the body against any guy, but I surpass most in the mind....

yeth

hehe.

hmm, I'll have to think about those punds for a sec before I understand what it's in kg:s.
Never had problems with staying thin, actually I probably was too scrawny, but I've been lately building musclemass... or trying to .
I'm 188cm and 80kg

Crazy Alien Lord

if what u are saying is true Blackdawn then u surpass most males in body.

Blackdawn_70631

Quote:

if what u are saying is true Blackdawn then u surpass most males in body.

Eh? How am I able to do that? Just about every guy I know is 2 to 3 times bigger then me, maybe not in height but they surely are in body mass and pure muscle.

R'iithsss the D...

Wel actually Blackdawn if u are about 5 feet 9 devided by three that is........wel lets just say TALL! Then i guess ur about 1 meter and 70 - 90 centimeters. Then ur about as big as me only i might be a tad broader but that doesnt matter.

My doc said once how taller u are the bigger ur muscles become. So lets say any man/woman that is smaller then u, then ur stronger then them. *or it has to be a Arnold Swarzenegger bodybuilder but thats not in this now*

Blackdawn_70631

lol....R'iithsss are you sure you're not getting it confused with the taller a guy gets the bigger they get? Or something like that. I'm talking about that natural build here. Woman can get pretty big, but they gotta work ~really~ hard to get there, it comes natural to a guy though.
I had a friend who's a guy and he was about 4 inches shorter then me and 140-150 pounds with no fat on him. I was the usual, 5 foot 9, but about 120 back then.
But any woman though...lol....they don't stand a chance.
Do you see where I'm getting at here?

Quote:

*or it has to be a Arnold Swarzenegger bodybuilder but thats not in this now*

That would be a site to see...lol...a Mini-Me Arnold Swarzenegger.

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || b4993552e064067b6be114005dfdd723)