AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

Fitness!!

Forum: Life As It Happens
Work [slavery], men&women, books, food, life as you see it.
Topic: Fitness!!
Total Posts: 635

yeth

I'll be 16 in June 14th. Gonna get myself a ligthmotorcycle then, if I can find the money that is. Well, there's allways banks and guns

TIKI

80 and you are still 15 i realy dont beleave you but nice job huh

yeth

You should believe me, I've been get more fit, ya know gotta be in shape to play beachvolley . Anyways I think it's good, but there are couple other guys who are even better but hey, they play icehockey and stuff...
I first was suprised at how old ppl were at this site... and now I seem to be suprised as some ppl are of my age

It's winter in this cold north now. How's it in other places? and Happy waiting for christmas.

Kaht'ay

Quote:
You should believe me, I've been get more fit, ya know gotta be in shape to play beachvolley . Anyways I think it's good, but there are couple other guys who are even better but hey, they play icehockey and stuff...
I first was suprised at how old ppl were at this site... and now I seem to be suprised as some ppl are of my age

It's winter in this cold north now. How's it in other places? and Happy waiting for christmas.

lol its uatralia here and the days r weird. its melbrouen where i am. its meant to b summer, but like its weird most days r hot. lucky i got a pool so i had mi mates round yesterday and today..eeek werid stuff happened yesterday i wish i hadnt of seen. anwyay so yeh its hot but then cool changes r comign and sum days r pritty cool or cold. yet others r blimy hot!!!

its mad house

ahhhhh well. where r u?
yethy?

yeth

I'm from Finland, it is now actually pretty warm as it has been -10c for last couple weeks. Usually at this time of year theres meters of snow and -20c. At least I don't have to clean the yard of snow .

Just came from gym and I'm wasted. Got thsi book from my teacher and read it. Now I tried those negative repeats and forced repeats Dunno if they're called that in english, but those are direct translation.

I hope there'd be more snow, could go skiing and playing icehockey. We thought about going play winter beachvolley with my friends When there's few meter of snow, we'll just take warm clothes and the ball. I hope that ball doesn't freeze

Kaht'ay

lol man thats f***** freezing! geee...
lol can u play in da snow volley ball in ur bikinis?!?!? omg u should try!!!!

lol ball freeze, ahah that'd b funny

yeth

N

Kaht'ay

Quote:
N

yeth

We'll snow's here and it's -15-20 celsius now. Too cold
But christmas is coming
I'm a guy So I guess it's kinda natural not to wear bikinis.

Kaht'ay

lol fine then...i like to boogie!

Robert_Wren

) Well I'm a medieva person ma'self. Swordplay, archery, Cesarian War Tactics that stuff. Once in a while me and my mates have a mock war at the park .
Right now I'm practicin' dual weapon fighting
I do also play hockey on a rare occasion (even though I have been hit savagely in the head by one & got the bump to prove it )

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

I played hockey, i used to be a goalie, then it got boring, not enough violence, so i just stuck to Rugby and Boxing

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

I see this ol thread has seen better days

TIKI

Ummm i practised karate 2 weeks 1 month a go. It was realy boaring no fightning at all. Maybe i should have been a little longer, they were doing only exersises and how to hit and you fightning positsion!?

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

Quote:
Ummm i practised karate 2 weeks 1 month a go. It was realy boaring no fightning at all. Maybe i should have been a little longer, they were doing only exersises and how to hit and you fightning positsion!?

I have my own private boxing gym starting up at the moment, at first it was my new GF, Zoi, then 2 of her other mates, then some more, now i have 7 of them around in my garage every Monday, wednesday and sunday nights, its funny, yet serious at the same time, they are all great lookers as well, which pleases my house mates who are continuously trying to pick up on them

TIKI

Hehhehe cool. Its free?

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

Quote:
Hehhehe cool. Its free?

Of course!!

Ziggo

Quote:
Quote:
Hehhehe cool. Its free?

Of course!!

cool

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

Yeh, its alriht i suppose, can get boring after a little while, but it pays off in the end...
Mar.

Ziggo

I want to try boxing some time i think that'd be cool

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || 1a75e33b44db6ea56cccd41009c7cae6)