AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

Fitness!!

Forum: Life As It Happens
Work [slavery], men&women, books, food, life as you see it.
Topic: Fitness!!
Total Posts: 635

TIKI

Not me. Oh yeah to you guys know how many tomatos a elephant eats?

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

Quote:
Not me. Oh yeah to you guys know how many tomatos a elephant eats?

WTF!?!!

Kaht'ay

Quote:
Okaaaay fine blame it on the Khainde Amedha or whatever thingy yu Yautja fanatics call me O.o

And i do now know who yu are Kaht'ay ur Bec the gf from marry and yes yu live together there happy?!? i know yu now And why do i feel like ur all against me or somethin *shudders* its almost plain outright spooky....*shudders*

im not against u weather u like it or not im not!

omg i at skool! i got the thirst for blood!

wat tomatoes? ewww...they ok? how many then tiki?

Kaht'ay

Quote:
Okaaaay fine blame it on the Khainde Amedha or whatever thingy yu Yautja fanatics call me O.o

And i do now know who yu are Kaht'ay ur Bec the gf from marry and yes yu live together there happy?!? i know yu now And why do i feel like ur all against me or somethin *shudders* its almost plain outright spooky....*shudders*

im not against u weather u like it or not im not!

omg i at skool! i got the thirst for blood!

wat tomatoes? ewww...they ok? how many then tiki?

Crazy Alien Lord

school sucks and thats all there is to it. lol. no actually some of it can be slightly interesting. and besides without school i wouldnt have met my GF.

Renegade

Ahh yes, the only good use for school...meetin hot teenage girls Hell i dont go to high school to learn anymore...i go there to 'Hunt', and its open season, no bag limit

Kaht'ay

Quote:
Ahh yes, the only good use for school...meetin hot teenage girls Hell i dont go to high school to learn anymore...i go there to 'Hunt', and its open season, no bag limit

u guys r sick, i hate guys like u who dont relally want realtionships,
man cant u have long terms? dont u want to love some one? u r gross
im so glad mar'kl'ja isnt like u guys
he isnt bad minded like you
he has respect

yeth

Gymnastic is nice and so is the handworks or what you call it in english (you work with wood/metals/plastic etc.) Everything else is pretty much boring

Renegade

Quote:
he has respect

Whoa! Whoa! easy there, i ment that simply in jest. Dont bite my head off . To answer your questions in order...yes and yes. I love my girl Hell shes one of the last few good things in my life as it is. Sorry if i sounded like a jerk there.

TIKI

The last time i cheacked the elephants dint eat any tomatos, i think they still dont lol

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

Whoa! Whoa! easy there, i ment that simply in jest. Dont bite my head off . To answer your questions in order...yes and yes. I love my girl Hell shes one of the last few good things in my life as it is. Sorry if i sounded like a jerk there.

(Thanks Kaht'ay seeya later today! )

Oh and Yes Reno, that did sound real bad, made you sound fully shallow, wait'll ALNS reads it... *hides under desk*

Renegade

meh...i do have my rude moments on the odd occasion, and again i apologize for the comment, i did not mean to come off as ''shallow".

>_>
<_<

On a later note, daymn! ive been away for more than a bit *notices new members* Need to catch up on some reading too i see. I shall have to try and be on more.

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

Quote:
meh...i do have my rude moments on the odd occasion, and again i apologize for the comment, i did not mean to come off as ''shallow".

>_>
<_<

On a later note, daymn! ive been away for more than a bit *notices new members* Need to catch up on some reading too i see. I shall have to try and be on more.

Yeh, lots of reading to catch up on man *hint hint*

Crazy Alien Lord

Quote:
he has respect

Let me make this perfectly clear!!! only out of my deepest respect for mark do i not go absolutly crazy right now!!! if i were to explain to u my sitiution and veiws on that type of stuff u would be reading it for a quite a while so instead mar can explain it to u.

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

Quote:

Let me make this perfectly clear!!! only out of my deepest respect for mark do i not go absolutly crazy right now!!! if i were to explain to u my sitiution and veiws on that type of stuff u would be reading it for a quite a while so instead mar can explain it to u.

No, let me explain it to you (ALNS) it was a simple typo. there its explained, problem solved in the past now.

TIKI

Back to fitness i broke my rekord of 40 pushups to 50

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

Quote:
Back to fitness i broke my rekord of 40 pushups to 50

Good on ya mate!

Kaht'ay

i did P.E for like the 3rd time this semester today. actaully i didnt i was in uniform tho. i was just choosing my date for the last day of skool disco. all chicks so yeh i got a good range. so far im wif skippy and asked by err sumone else i think soph.
yeh im happy.
waddel wont let me onto her yet!!!!!! but i will
oh yes i had suncream everywhere. yeh thats how happy my lfie gets in P.E the rest of time i sit out while they skipp and play games. i like the music!!!!!!!

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

Quote:
i did P.E for like the 3rd time this semester today. actaully i didnt i was in uniform tho. i was just choosing my date for the last day of skool disco. all chicks so yeh i got a good range. so far im wif skippy and asked by err sumone else i think soph.
yeh im happy.
oh yes i had suncream everywhere. yeh thats how happy my lfie gets in P.E the rest of time i sit out while they skipp and play games. i like the music!!!!!!!

ok... at least try to keep on a familar topic...

Kaht'ay

Quote:
Quote:
yeh im happy.

ok... at least try to keep on a familar topic...

bahh! well im athletic

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || 4535bcc8e4b787c0034058ba30c051fe)