AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

Fitness!!

Forum: Life As It Happens
Work [slavery], men&women, books, food, life as you see it.
Topic: Fitness!!
Total Posts: 635

R'iithsss the D...

Quote:
R'iithsss are you sure you're not getting it confused with the taller a guy gets the bigger they get?

No i most definitly am not, i meant any (normal) person that would be smaller then you would have more trouble overpowering you then somebody of the same height or even taller. Since the bigger yu are the bigger yur muscles are as well.

Quote:
Woman can get pretty big, but they gotta work ~really~ hard to get there

Wel thats true, but personally i dont like those bodybuilding excuses for a woman it just seems so......unnatural :S :S
No offence though.

Quote:
it comes natural to a guy though.

I dont know what ur talking about but if one thing is true for boys, it doesnt come natural. Men have to work just as hard to become in shape and get fit and make those biceps grow and trust me.....personal experiance!

Quote:
Do you see where I'm getting at here?

A tad.........i think?!

Blackdawn_70631

lmao....boy, aren't we having fun.
Just, whatever, you believe what you believe and I'll believe what I believe. Stay on your side of the fence and I'll stay on mine, cause with me, not sure bout' you, but I will just go on and on and on.

Quote:

Wel thats true, but personally i dont like those bodybuilding excuses for a woman it just seems so......unnatural :S :S
No offence though.

That's one thing I'll defiantly agree with you on, it does look so, unnatural. ~ack!~

R'iithsss the D...

Quote:
cause with me, not sure bout' you, but I will just go on and on and on.

Well yeah me too i can also go on and on and on and on and on and on, but for the sake of the other members *and my poor fingers* well call it a day. But remember if theres anything u wanna talk about im here

yeth

I agree, too much bodybuilding for womens and they just look ugly to my eyes (no offence), there's nothing bad if you are fit, just that... hrad to explain, bu tI hope you understand where I'm getting at.

Blackdawn_70631

I hear you KaNg I was at work once and seen this middle aged woman and I could she was a body builder cause she was in shape, a little to in shape for being a woman. I mean, she had so much muscle on her upper amrs that they couldn't hang down by her side. She was walking around with her arms stuck out on the sides. Also women body builders chest have that tendency to kind of shrink a little from so much muscle. ehhhh I've watched some on TV and I couldn't help but think to myself, "Where's her chest?" She had so much muscle on her she looked like a guy.

R'iithsss the D...

Quote:
Where's her chest?" She had so much muscle on her she looked like a guy.

Well scientists once said:"The more a woman builds up muscles the less 'true' females forms she has." And in my point of view those guys couldnt be more right!

But that also bring up another item, WHY do woman like to bodybuild so much so they end up looking like Arnold Sw.?

Any ideas?

Blackdawn_70631

I don't see why a straight woman would do it but I could see a Les' body building if they felt like playin' the role of the guy in the relationship.

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

Quote:
I don't see why a straight woman would do it but I could see a Les' body building if they felt like playin' the role of the guy in the relationship.

agreed, but to add my input into all this...

A person can only be as big as they want to be, its all physcological. you have to have the will power to get out and do something, me as well, i have lived on a steep high country farm all my life. and the work was immense and that was then, even now all the years later after all the working out and boxing work and all the stamina i gained. (i am now 6,1" and 96kg) i still find the work hard. hense my conclution, it doesn't matter how hard you work, the job won't change the physical appearance of thew person. its the person who is doing the job that is changing themselves. because they are doing the work. they have the will and want to get out and do it, so its really the person who is in control of there own outcome.

R'iithsss the D...

Wel although with all the machines on the farms helping, farm life has always been mighty hard. But it is a good way to build up muscles though.

Quote:
so its really the person who is in control of there own outcome.

Wel that may be right and all but still what drives them to do that. I mean a woman looking like Arnie isnt exactly my kind of dream date :S.

Blackdawn_70631

Lol @ R'iithsss

Quote:

Wel that may be right and all but still what drives them to do that. I mean a woman looking like Arnie isnt exactly my kind of dream date :S.

I don't know WHAT drives them but I could see some guy just ruining the night for them, they get mad and crush their skull in one handed. Talk about all the tyelenols they'll be needing in the morning.

Quote:

Wel although with all the machines on the farms helping, farm life has always been mighty hard.

Hehe, it's not no more. Here's a good example.
As usual, I was at work and my boss was talking to this I guy, I assumed it was a buddy of his. After they got threw talking my boss walks over to me saying that guy was telling him how hard his day as been 'cause he was doin' something in a tractor just about all day long.
Now, you're in a tractor all day long out in the heat, errrr over here just until about a week ago it's been around 100 during the day, you're going to get hot, really hot.
But what my boss told me, the guy has a closed in tractor with AC. oooooo How hard could that have been? The guy just sat down all day in AC driving.
My opinion, machines have made work on the farm wayyyyy easier, and it also made the farmers lazier to.

TIKI

Holy cow this threath still keeps going

R'iithsss the D...

Quote:
Holy cow this threath still keeps going

Wel yeah TIKI whatta ya expect then?! Yu can join in if yu like too

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

lol, i must say, When i first posted this thread, i never thought it would get to this size...
Thanks Everyone!

R'iithsss the D...

Quote:
lol, i must say, When i first posted this thread, i never thought it would get to this size...

Well that is also mainly because of the BIG subject changes we have in this thread. And its about every day live so whats not to talk about THAT?! There is always something in ur live thats fun and were u wanna talk about.....(if not ur the lamest, boring person ive ever met)

Quote:
Thanks Everyone!

I think i speak for everyone if i say:"Glad to be of service!! !!!"

R'iithsss the D...

@ Blackdawn

Quote:
I don't know WHAT drives them but I could see some guy just ruining the night for them, they get mad and crush their skull in one hand.

Boy dont wanna get them angry !

Quote:
Talk about all the tyelenols they'll be needing in the morning.

BRING ON THE BUCKETS!!!

Quote:
My opinion, machines have made work on the farm wayyyyy easier, and it also made the farmers lazier to.

Yeah thats what i meant, its gotten easier but its still mighty hard! Just imagine what the farmers in the Dark Ages had to do, without all them stuff helping them out!!! DAMN THOSE GUYS MUST HAVE HAD MUSCLES !!!

Blackdawn_70631

lol

Quote:

Just imagine what the farmers in the Dark Ages had to do, without all them stuff helping them out!!! DAMN THOSE GUYS MUST HAVE HAD MUSCLES !!!

Ponders at the remark. hhmmmmmm.........

Quote:

Well that is also mainly because of the BIG subject changes we have in this thread. And its about every day live so whats not to talk about THAT?! There is always something in ur live thats fun and were u wanna talk about.....(if not ur the lamest, boring person ive ever met)

Got that right

R'iithsss the D...

Quote:
Ponders at the remark. hhmmmmmm.........

And what was that suppose to mean

I got a littl something for ya: "I think, therefore i AM! But if i stop thinking, will i still be?!

Now there's a real headcracker for ya!!!

Blackdawn_70631

Quote:

And what was that suppose to mean

What do you think? hehe....

Quote:

"I think, therefore i AM! But if i stop thinking, will i still be?!

I heard that from somewhere now.....

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

I think it was Rushworth or Eienstien or someone important to humanity like that LOL!!

Crazy Alien Lord

To be or not to be, that is Thy question!!!
Wether tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outragious fortune.
or by opposing to end a sea of troubles.

The first three lines of Hamlits most famious siliquey thingy. i dont know how to spell it.

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || 341cc22e44fef587052a27d86e094be8)