AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

Fitness!!

Forum: Life As It Happens
Work [slavery], men&women, books, food, life as you see it.
Topic: Fitness!!
Total Posts: 635

Cliff

Quote:
how many kgs can you press cliff?

Well not exactly sure how much but I was able to bench a 80kg about seven/eight times while the other guy only managed about three/four (but like I said most of the players in the rugby team are the not so strong fast guys)

Quote:
i play rugby. what position do you play?

Well not completely sure what the positions name is in English, get back to you later on that one, but I normally play number 3 and on rare occasions number 1.
So anyway what position do you play?

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

I can press 80!! thats my limit as well!! i play Prop usually, either that or number 8.

Ivan_Houzzen

I play tennis and walk - every now and again

Crazy Alien Lord

i ride my bike to school every time i can.

Deaderalien

i ride horses its alot more work than you think

Crazy Alien Lord

hey i know how hard it is. i ride some times. it is hard and u get really sore the next day.

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

You ride? i was brought up on the back of a horse, our farm is so steep, we use horses for everything, just about everything anyway, i ahve been riding since i was 5, i spent most of my life on horse back. good to know that someone else rides as well

Preliator

lol I have NO IDEA how to convert pounds into kilograms (I should ) but I can benchpress about 100 lb about four times. Is rugby that one game like baseball, only the bat is flat, lol that rymes. I got rid of my Katana yesterday, gave it to a friend of mine

TheBlackCat

Rugby is sort of like (american) football without pads. I think you are thinking of cricket.

You gave away a katana?! A real one????

Preliator

Actually I traded it for a, uh- better weapon

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

Nothing is a better weapon than my remington 44 mg!!!
and yes rugby is grid iron without pads and a few differeebnt rules, a real mans game!!!

the_demigod

Quote:
lol I have NO IDEA how to convert pounds into kilograms (I should ) but I can benchpress about 100 lb about four times.

theres about 2.25 pounds per kilo.

I'm currently benching 120 kilo sets [about 280 pounds] and squatting 150 kilo sets [about 360 pounds].

Shadow Drone

I personally can only bench a little over 200 lbs because of a collar bone injury. It seem that when ever I go over 210 it pops out. That doesnt feel to pretty. What was the weapon that you got for the katana?

the_demigod

I also got serious shoulder problems that require often suspensions from hard-core chest work. Its frustrating, but I gotta live with the problem--its a good motivator as well, seeing that I'm forced to find ways around the shoulder-imposed limitations to workout schedules and specifi exercises.

I got a mate [a huge guy] who is training for 6 years now and he has a nasty form of bad luck--once a year, whenever he attains a notable improvement in his bodybuilding form, he always suffers a sickness or injury that forces him to take some time off. it seems that either God or Luck don't want him to win any championships.

Acid-Death

I have a katana, but my parents banned me from it because I cut a tree in the garden in half.
So I used nunchucks but I split my moms best chair in half.

Crazy Alien Lord

since i do not have the funds available to me to buy a katana. i do the next best thing. i make one. i use road sticks and use those to practice my sword technique. i know that it is totally different but i still get pretty good practice. and i can beat two noob fighters each with two sticks versing me with one.

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

Personally, i am not a bigh fan of weapons in fights, displaying them is good, but i would never use a weapon in a fight, my am my weapon, boxing is a way of life for me, and i love it, and thats a big accoplishment demi, 120 kg on a bench, my dad does boxing also, he can do about 130 or 140kg i think, its one of thoses two numbers any way, i am 19 and i can only do 80kg, pretty hopless huh!! well i still have a bit of growing to do, and mostly in fights i rely on my speed and endurance more than anything else.

Preliator

Somthing much better. they are called Mandarin Duck Razors, or Rooster Knives. they rock. one Is dull and made only for defensive. The other is sharp enough to whif an apple in two with one pass. They run along the length of your arm, very good versus swords, but unfortunatly not a good offensive weapon.
btw I can press about 45 Kg, lol pathetic right

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

No not really, you are just a kid, you still have a lot of time left to grow!! and i am now very relived after a good fight from last night!! i have a few cuts but other than that i am fine!! it was good fun!! the most painful part was when i was pounding some other prick and one of his mates broke a pint glass over my back!! thats where the cuts came from!! so i dealt to the prick!! good fun it was!!! i love pub fights!!

Crazy Alien Lord

god damnit preli. stop whining. i can only bench 65 lbs. but i can lift 25 lbs in each arm equalling 50 pounds.

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || 7b71931273497971e668c82b03ba2697)