AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

Fitness!!

Forum: Life As It Happens
Work [slavery], men&women, books, food, life as you see it.
Topic: Fitness!!
Total Posts: 635

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

Thats always a good sign!

yeth

Ya
I've played a bit of squash, or is it racuetball. I',m not sure of the name. You hit the ball against a wall and it bounces back and then your friend hits it and you try to hit it. It's very hard, but very fun

I've managed to benchpress 75kg to day my new record for the time being. And I've given my legs more thought as they were almost left out of the exercises.

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

Quote:
Ya
I've played a bit of squash, or is it racuetball. I',m not sure of the name. You hit the ball against a wall and it bounces back and then your friend hits it and you try to hit it. It's very hard, but very fun

I've managed to benchpress 75kg to day my new record for the time being. And I've given my legs more thought as they were almost left out of the exercises.

Yeh we call it Squash here as well. Legs are important, go running/biking. Biking preferablly, it is harder on your legs. Congradulations for lifting 75. But just coz you can, doesn't mean you should. Stick to something small, but lift it loads of times. like 30 kg pressed 100 times is more effective than only lifting 75 kg 20 times. you get where im coming from? no offence meant.

Nuthouse_Escapee

I love squash! The best way to score, if your having a long volley with your opponent, is to smack the ball not to hard, then run right up against the wall, as it comes off give it a little love-tap with your racquet and hit the wall juuuusssttttt above the bottom line! I call it a "sucker shot"

yeth

Mark, I know and I usually do something like 4-5x10 on 50kgs and I do my legs too, don't remember the english name of the move, it goes basically so that you lift the weight on your neck, you just keep it there with your palms, but you don't do anything else with 'em and then you just crouch and up, crouch and up etc...

Nuthouse, I think I've done something like that ocuple times, I prefer to have long volleys then hit it as hard as I can so that it bounces to side wall, main wall, side wall... kinda like pingpong

Beachvolley is the best sport and then comes squash and beliebe me, that alot from me

Nuthouse_Escapee

that works too, but not after playing for a few hours, squash is tiring!

yeth

It is. Just played with my friend, I tried to hit the ball as hard and as low as I can, and if the game drifts near the wall, or my ooponent it there it's allways fun to hit a hard to back corner and see him running after the ball . Ping pong is best when you try to do it as low as possible

TIKI

Quote:
LOL... it was a joke man... lol, i mean common, not like i really do that kinda thing...

Lol hahahah did you think i was seriouse..........of course not

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

LOL, not like i make hme make explosive compounds and sell them to people... lol

Crazy Alien Lord

no Mar u would never do anything like that. i mean no never.
*two weeks later*
in todays news three highschools exploded suddenly and without warning. the cause is still unknown.

insane cameraman

Quote:
no Mar u would never do anything like that. i mean no never.
*two weeks later*
in todays news three highschools exploded suddenly and without warning. the cause is still unknown.

One can only hope......

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

lol...
LOL...
MWWAAGAHAHAAHAAHAAAAAA....!!!

Nuthouse_Escapee

hey mar, whats your straightjacket, i mean, jacket size?

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

short story, i have never been caught, so i don't own one!!
But i have a leather jacket for biking, thats size 52. it weights close to 10kgs.

Nuthouse_Escapee

gah, in that one thread with your picture in it you didn't look like a barrel chested muscle bound... thing, but FIFTY-TWO?!?! well, maybe they do measuring differently in newzealand

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

*Skar'ku blushes deeper shade of mottled yellow and brown*
I have a Pic, but i will get one of me with Beast as well (beast = my bike) and i live in aussie now, been here for the past 2 months. And the jacket is US made, so its US sizing as well.

TIKI

Nice name for a bike, heire is my "piece of crap" i think that tells you everything!

Crazy Alien Lord

same for me
mine cant switch the gears between 1-7 and then my 1-3 gears are getting harder lately.

Nuthouse_Escapee

You'r lucky to HAVE gears! My bike has but one - hard to petal

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

Quote:
You'r lucky to HAVE gears! My bike has but one - hard to petal

Yeh well, all i struggle to do with my beast is hold on!! Oh and ALNS, i got a diff bike now! Cheaper to run, and more power!! Yamaha TRX 850SS its a f**kin beast. Oh and nutty, that pic in the thread is very old, i look completely diff now, i have short hair dyed black, i am not as fat, and i have lifted alot of weights since then. I put a new pic in soon.

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || 752d2e29061bf8d58b12af352ec05f21)