AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

Fitness!!

Forum: Life As It Happens
Work [slavery], men&women, books, food, life as you see it.
Topic: Fitness!!
Total Posts: 635

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

You guys, this ain't some kind of pissing contest, i don't care how strong you guys are, you are still all my mates!! i am not OVERLY strong, i just know how to fight, my flat mate can bench 110kg and he is younger than me!! but he is about 6 foot 4!! but i have taken him in the ring MANY times!! speed and enndurance is what i use in a fight!! my flat mate doesn't know how to fight that well, but when he hits ya F**k do you feel it!!

Crazy Alien Lord

im rather clumsy in doing moves and things. i just flat out attack. i have no real style exept crazy.

Preliator

I do have one style, hit em where it they WILL feel it, neck, diaphram, balls, etc. also I know MANY pressure points, they will feel the pain.
btw I say this forum is for bragging, YES BRAGGING!

Crazy Alien Lord

i really try not to brag. i think that it makes u look lower in other peoples eyes and not better. OT: i like to lift wheights and bike ride for exercise.

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

Well i say, preli, if we were in the ring together, then you would have to get through my block to get to my neck , solar plexus, head etc, i would like to fight you, you know that right? HEHE!! damn i might have to back to the pub and pick a fight, i feel like expending some energy. ok bad idea, erins says no. damn.

yeth

Well if I can brag here then... I'm 14 years old, can benchpress 65kg and lift 8kg with both arms 56 times in 30 seconds. So how's that compared to others?

Acid-Death

I suffer from a genetic deffect, its called the homer simpdon gene. I use my lobe for headbutting (Although I soon forget things) but the pain is hardly felt, i should really stop it. So I discovered how to devaste the opponent with a single tap to the throat.

the_demigod

I like gymwork--good for picking up nice-looking women.

Plus--my students get intimidated when I'm better in the gym than THEY are....

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

Quote:
Well if I can brag here then... I'm 14 years old, can benchpress 65kg and lift 8kg with both arms 56 times in 30 seconds. So how's that compared to others?

I can do 10kg in ONE arm 50 times in 42 seconds

yeth

Quote:

I mean 8kg in both arms and I know we just had test in school . Haven't tried with 10kg, but it would probably me pretty close to same. I think is pretty good when I only go to gym occasionally, play golf (summer), and play some basketball with friends we play mostly with jailrules s it's pretty fun, but somehow the ball seems to get forgotten most of the time

Cliff

Quote:

Well that pretty good not sure how much and how fast I can do but I normally do two groups 50 per arm. Anyway how do you do it do you rest your arm on your leg or just do it with your arm at your side. Anyway I really need to get more weight for my bar so far I'm only using a 40kg and I just managed 40 times but it did take a lot out of me.
Anyway if anyone asks when I was lifting the 80kg one it was quite a while ago and I wasn

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

GOOD ON YA MATE!!! and you DID beat him right? well mine was sort of for bragging rights and a bet!! i won the bet!! i usually bench 60 kg for my work outs!! but i don't tend to need to bench that much all the power for my hits needs to come from the arms, like jabbing you know? there is no point in gettting MASIVE shoulders and wasting time winding up for a big swing when your apponent will have you in the ropes by then!!
oh and yeh i do my weights the real way!! sitting down resting my arm on the inside of my thigh and letting it right down. some people do their weights this way but they do it fast, this ain't the way to go!! let it down slowly bring it up, that will give you the full effect!!

Shadow Drone

It doesnt matter how much body mass you have. No matter what if you train your bady you are going to be able to swing fast no matter what kind of punch. I am 67-0-0. In the ring and it all is from my right hook. A punch that takes a long time to break. The key is to set your strong punch up with a small combitnations of light jabs and straights to the face to put them off balance and then to put as much as you can into the killer punch.

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

You are a boxer too? bout time someone else showed up. what weight divition do you fight in? and if you are an endurance boxer a right hook is very very easy to break. you know that right?

Cliff

Quote:
and you DID beat him right?

Yes, I won he might be a good five inches taler then me and twice as fast but I beat him.

Not a boxer myself, never got a change to since there's no place a person can go to box where I live and no one wants to fight with me so I'm not sure at all how good I would be in a boxing match.

dvVIII

I've never boxed but I took tae-kwan-do up to yellow many years ago. My thing has always been bikes (moto-x, bmx, GP...). Nowadays I get my ya-ya's out hurling myself down hills and over gap jumps on my mountain bike

the_demigod

I stopped MBiking after a few wild nights on a mountain bike+forest+night.

Too much pain...adrenaline rush was SCARY though...

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

Yet another thing i have in common with you guys!! i used to rife Moto x but that got boring , i was brought up on a bike, our farm is huge, steep, and very very dangerous in the wet!! GOOD FUN!!
i mainly just trail ride now, they are fun!! big long hauls of about 1200 bikes just going for it over a 220km long track over everyones farms, forests, MUD!! its wicked fun!! i love it!!

Shadow Drone

Yes I am a boxer at heart that is what I started out as. But I started to take Krav Maga and I am now doing very good on the American scene. I am hoping that I will be on a 2004 international mixed martial arts tournament. I was a middle weight boxer to let you know. How long have you been doing it?

TheBlackCat

Oh, yeah I am also a big skier.

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || 1bd7f38bba4c969bede312d6da1deb90)