AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

Fitness!!

Forum: Life As It Happens
Work [slavery], men&women, books, food, life as you see it.
Topic: Fitness!!
Total Posts: 635

TIKI

Not me

Shadow Drone

Swimmers normally play that game so that they can work on their breath. So that they can hold their breath longer.

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

Under water hockey? thats a new one!! i played a bit of hockey back in high school, i was a goalie

AlienSlof

Heh, I played hockey at school, and I was a goalie too! Hated it though, preferred my gymnastics which I did for my school in competitions - had to quit at 16 after I almost broke my neck - I was leaving school anyway by then. I just shoot now with my rifle.

Shadow Drone

Sloffy what kinda rifle do you shoot? I use a Accuracy international lapua super magnum its a .338. Big boom.

AlienSlof

Mine's a little 'un in comparison - it's a .22 Anschutz single-shot Match Rifle, for target shooting. I want to have a go at larger-bore shooting, but at the moment I can't afford it. I only shoot at targets as I'm not the hunter type - bit pointless is hunting for me - I'm a veggie! I do shoot in quite a few competitions in my area, many of which I win (shows off trophies proudly!) and I'm one of the bosses of my local gun club. I use Lapua bullets in it though!

TIKI

Club. How old are you slof

Shadow Drone

Well not me I love meat. I also love hunting. I am pretty good at it too. ( I am also in the army. ) I have a huge trphy room full of hides and mounts. Let nothing go to waste. But I also shoot competitvely. Lapue rounds are pretty good. I believe that they are British made. Well anyways thats cool. Anyone in here ever played lacrosse?

AlienSlof

Quote:
Club. How old are you slof?

I like seeing animals alive, and as I don't eat them, it makes hunting a fairly pointless pastime for me! Only once have I shot a live thing, and that was a very poorly magpie - one shot and its misery was all over.

Shadow Drone

Well to each their own. That is your opinion and I am not going to put it down. If it were me I wouldnt have shot the thing. I dont shoot little animals like that.

AlienSlof

I only did that to end it's suffering - it's not something I enjoyed.

Shadow Drone

I understand that its just that a .338 heavy grain bullet would cause a little too much bloodspray. Lets just say the little birdy would be sent to heavens gate with a little present.

TIKI

Quote:
I only did that to end it's suffering - it's not something I enjoyed.

Wow dint know you are that old slof. Well i have killed over 40 rats. Had to kill em they where in my granmas farm, withe a gun it was i think at least 3 shots till they tyd. 1 rat bit my frends leg.

}{elios

Heh i al i can handle now are small hand guns but i bet id get a good chance at killing you with a bow and arrow or some swordfighting

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

Quote:
Well not me I love meat. I also love hunting. I am pretty good at it too. ( I am also in the army. ) I have a huge trphy room full of hides and mounts. Let nothing go to waste. But I also shoot competitvely. Lapue rounds are pretty good. I believe that they are British made. Well anyways thats cool. Anyone in here ever played lacrosse?

As do i, Many Trophies in there, My pride is a 16 Point Wapiti Stag, got it about 3 years ago, takes up like a whole wall by itself!! i have many others as well, mainly pigs though, i love pig hunting, wild pork is the best meat in the world, and here in nz the bush is crwaling with them, i love it!! so do my dogs.

I understand that its just that a .338 heavy grain bullet would cause a little too much bloodspray. Lets just say the little birdy would be sent to heavens gate with a little present.

.338? I use a Wincehster .44 Super magmum for pigs, nothing else is as efective, i could use my 30.06 but its a waste, the 44 is wat i use, nothing alive in this earth can stop a .44mg round, with out alot of armor anyway.

Shadow Drone

My best trophy is either a moose or red stag rack. They are huge. I have a ton of dear sheep and pic as well. I also have a few bear skins. Yea .338 very powerfull. Used for long range shooting. I also have a 44 mag but I prefer my .50 Desert eagle magnum. Which took the title of worlds most powerfull handgun a few years ago.

TIKI

Quote:
Heh i al i can handle now are small hand guns but i bet id get a good chance at killing you with a bow and arrow or some swordfighting

Ho knows

Shadow Drone

I like the .44 magnum also. But there is something that I am looking into right now that took the title for worlds most powerfull handgun away from the .44. It is the .50 Desert Eagle super magnum handgun. So nice. But yea I have 2 really big trophies a moose and red stag. They were both huge and took 2 rounds to bring them down. Well the moose needed 3 but close enough.

Slicer

i quote: No rugby is much rougher than American football. But the players in the NFL are much better athletes. Probably because they wear pads.

shadow have you EVER played football w/o pads it hurts man *haven't broke anything yet* the pads are forced on the NFL and it would be alot funner w/o pads but even with IT STILL HURTS LIKE A BITCH

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

Quote:
I like the .44 magnum also. But there is something that I am looking into right now that took the title for worlds most powerfull handgun away from the .44. It is the .50 Desert Eagle super magnum handgun. So nice. But yea I have 2 really big trophies a moose and red stag. They were both huge and took 2 rounds to bring them down. Well the moose needed 3 but close enough.

oh i am not talking pistols, i only have time for rifles, my .44 is a Winchester Lever, 15 tube magazine, open sight, bridge ported breech. noper not any hand guns for me, and a 50 cal handy, man that would put you in your place!

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || 9804072059caae7de36bd1e7a105cb66)