AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

Fitness!!

Forum: Life As It Happens
Work [slavery], men&women, books, food, life as you see it.
Topic: Fitness!!
Total Posts: 635

Cliff

Quote:
LOL @ dutch, man does it feel good not having to go to skool... i gotta go to work instead!

Guess that would be good unless you're someone who hates their job.

Quote:
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
oh, did i mention: AHAHAHAHAHA
?

What's with the AHAH-ness?

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

I think what dutch was getting at was the fact that some people have to go to skool, but yeh, i dunno, im not dutch

oh and i love my job! whats the point in getting a job that you hate? so you can spend dull dreary days working to buy crap that you don't even need? ok forget that last part!

TIKI

So you like work more than scool?

killadutch

dude school is work.. except you dont get paid
ps cliff i was laughing at you ebcause you have to go back to school

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

Yeh i love my job!!! i am a mechanic, mainly engone over hauls and reconditioning, and alot of performance car work as well, i love the work i do and i get paid to do it!

Renegade

Quote:
whats the point in getting a job that you hate?

EXACTLY! my parents are always telling me to get a job (im only 15, cant get a job till im 16 ) they want me to go get a job nearby, like flippin burgers at McDonalds or bein a bag-boy at Fry's Food and Drug, and my answer is always the same...FUCK NO!!!!

First off, if im gonna be flippin burgers ANYWHERE its going to be at Hooters, and if i cant get a job their then ill go try the two nearby GameStop's and see if their hireing, and if neither of those works out...then ill got work with my dad (self employed, fixs/builds computer for a living) and make maybe 5-25$ an hour. Either way im doin something i like.

SM

Quote:
whats the point in getting a job that you hate?

Bills, mortagage, children... should I continue?

If you have a job you love, then treasure it, because most people don't.

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

I know man, i know. and i do!!

TIKI

good for you

R'iithsss the D...

To everybody, i haven't read it all (a bit time consuming) but what you guys all say sounds pretty impressive.

What i have done in my life is doing baseball, but i quited it since we moved and lost all my good friends and i didn't want to join any other.
Then i practiced a mix of kung fu and judo for about 5- 5andahalf years. Even now i'm only 30 degrees away from an actual split . It's still fairly good in my head and all so all fights i had i won(or it had to be someone better at martial arts than me) But then it closed and had to find another sport.
After that i started rowing you know those long sleek boats and you use peddels to go somewhere.
That was mainly to build up my muscles and trust me, IT PAID OF BIG TIME. But then it became boring, became first at almost 35% of all tournaments though , and i quited.
Now i'm mainly biking and playing tennis, and ofcourse you're regular gym class at school but that's all different.

R'iithsss the D...

(What i posted might be a bit ancient cuass i've read the rest of the forum and the subject is changing...soooo as i said my last post might be a bit VERY ancient)

Crazy Alien Lord

thats ok. now im going to try and resurect our currently longest thread.
lets see what do i do for fitness. hmmmmmmm
Ummmmmmmm Hmmmmmmmm
well i paint ball every now and then
soon im getting a gud gun and supplies
im going to blow my step brother away with it.

the_demigod

My MTB is in the shop after my recent riding "adventure"--the wheels kinda began resembling the figure "8".
Next year, new bike--fully shocked, custom built jobby [well, built by me anyway]

Crazy Alien Lord

lol. gud for u

yeth

My sports are beacvolley, gym, some running occasionally and skiing at winter.

TIKI

Ah yes skiing

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

Ok, re-run of my the things i do to keep fit - Boxing, skiing, water skiiing in summer when i get on the water, trail riding all year round, biking, running, playing rugby, my job (lots of heavy lifting), lifting weights, and the odd fight at least on a weekly basis

Nuthouse_Escapee

i think lifting weights is incredibly mind numbingly BORING (no offense). what job do you have, anyway?

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

Quote:
i think lifting weights is incredibly mind numbingly BORING (no offense). what job do you have, anyway?

lifting weights isn't boring if you have the right motivation, eg, loud psychotic music playing etc.
I am a mechanic by trade!! lol, i've always wanted to say that

Crazy Alien Lord

the point of lifting weights is not becuase it is neccesarly enjoyable its becuase you get stronger becuase of it. and thats supposed to make u feel better.

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || 7ad8e271888d9ac946fe5fe779ba5f84)